Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
syhrinx Avatar
dijit.exe Avatar

did you fall on your keyboard or some shit?
unfortunately not. i am simply amused by the garfield fervor that has been sweeping the land
all hail Garfield and the Holy Lasagna
pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
syhrinx Avatar
dijit.exe Avatar

did you fall on your keyboard or some shit?
unfortunately not. i am simply amused by the garfield fervor that has been sweeping the land

war is upon us. and it's all neko's fault. didn't give me my damn garfield, so I'm bringing the orange fuzzball to pixel perfect.

plus something stupid was bound to happen. i am a bringer of chaos.
last edit on May 4, 2020 20:30:19 GMT by dijit.exe
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
dijit.exe Avatar
oh my god i hate discord bots. my baby brain cannot get these damn reaction role bots to work. pls send help

i would offer to help but i only know how to make nadeko work :'D

pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
Kuroya Avatar
dijit.exe Avatar
oh my god i hate discord bots. my baby brain cannot get these damn reaction role bots to work. pls send help

nah I figured it out, ty tho.

however, trying to get jcink premade skins to work is proving to be a problem. why am i so technically challenged.
last edit on May 4, 2020 22:59:02 GMT by dijit.exe
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
dijit.exe Avatar
Kuroya Avatar

however, trying to get jcink premade skins to work is proving to be a problem. why am i so technically challenged.

i'm not sure if this is helpful but uh. i know a common problem when i'm using premades is that for some reason it doesn't always allocate the html template to the actual skin set and like. ahhhhh i hate it-

pronounsshe/her
403written posts
dijit.exeearned bits
offlinecurrently
dijit.exe
dijit.exe Avatar
no talk me angy
Kuroya Avatar
dijit.exe Avatar

i'm not sure if this is helpful but uh. i know a common problem when i'm using premades is that for some reason it doesn't always allocate the html template to the actual skin set and like. ahhhhh i hate it-
yeah that's my problem. the forum tables aren't translating once the skin is loaded. do you know how to fix that :sweat:
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
dijit.exe Avatar
yeah that's my problem. the forum tables aren't translating once the skin is loaded. do you know how to fix that :sweat:

if none of the templates are working (boards, info center, threads, posts, mini-profiles, profiles), you need to go to skins > html templates and make a new html template, reupload the skin file to it, and then go to skins > skin selector and allocate the new html template to it.

alternatively, the skin you're looking at is using black's cfs, which has finally been phased out. the good news: the old cfs variables are fairly easy to convert over to the jcink variables. most of that will be under skins > board wrapper and need to go into skins > html templates.

those are the two more common global problems with jcink skinning so if it's not those problems, it's something more specific, as it were (which i'm still down to try to help with but i would need previews and all that to figure out wtf is going on)

pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
susanna clarkes coming out with a new book after 17 years!! HOLY FUCK!!!! i have begun to vibrate w/ excitement & will continue to do so, gradually but inexorably growing in intensity, until september where i will either get the book in my hands or phase shift out of this dimension entirely
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW