Post a Random Thought

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
small rant but man sims community is actually one of the most insensitive communities despite trying so hard to be positive.

i woke up, decided to play, maybe install some mods, for half an hour before work and i see a comment that says "rosacea cc is bad because people with rosacea cover it up with makeup for a reason, stop glorifying" and went back to bed tbh.

i guess i will die now because some random ass is trying to white knight my own skin condition - which, i am and always have been in peace with. ive never felt more like theres something wrong with me than today tbh. imagine telling someone no one, not even themselves, should be comfortable with how they look without make-up and getting thousands of upvotes for it. jesus christ man.
last edit on Jun 6, 2020 17:28:16 GMT by flare
pronounsthey/them
127written posts
vvvaporwavesearned bits
offlinecurrently
vvvaporwaves
vvvaporwaves Avatar
[mitski voice] nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
syhrinx Avatar
ur site's concept would be amazing even with the default skin... so yes. of course. sign me up coach

i'm TTTTTTTTT.TTTTTTTTT this is so nice......... thank u so much
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
my hands and legs are covered in scratches and bite marks from rough-housing with my puppy

but have to teach him not to bite people for play, to be gentle
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
vvvaporwaves Avatar
would anyone join a site w an unfinished skin asking for a friend

I'M SO TIREDDDDDD
Ive acc been on a closed beta for a site where the staff legit said "we are working on profiles but rest of the site is usable, create ur character, rp and give us ur opinion meanwhile?" and did well. It was really interesting to see but since it wasn't a grand opening, they were able to do fine etc.

You got this.
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
and now i will perform my next trick, where i see two perfectly good ships and turn them into an ot3-

pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
sometimes friendship is never letting go of that one time your friend picked you up and dropped your body so many times in raft the video game that you glitched out and had to respawn with 0 of your items, when they COULD HAVE JUSTTTTTTT tucked you into bed! friendship is never EVER letting that go. even after a year. i would even argue that's a very good friendship
aliasdismay
pronounsshe/her
445written posts
fossaearned bits
offlinecurrently
fossa
fossa Avatar
he's suppose to be DEAD
syhrinx Avatar
sometimes friendship is never letting go of that one time your friend picked you up and dropped your body so many times in raft the video game that you glitched out and had to respawn with 0 of your items, when they COULD HAVE JUSTTTTTTT tucked you into bed! friendship is never EVER letting that go. even after a year. i would even argue that's a very good friendship

one time a shark ate my collection of 500 dye and i think that was punishment enough
pronounsShe/her/hers
58written posts
briarearned bits
offlinecurrently
briar
briar Avatar
I feel like I come on a bit too strong sometimes? Like I get really excited and enthusiastic about something and I like to spread my joy due to being raised in a household where I wasn't allowed to emote. And then I feel really guilty when I'm met with disinterest or annoyance, so I stop. But then when I'm closed off and silent, I'm suddenly aloof and 'unapproachable' to the point where people have expressed that they were afraid to interact with me because I came off as standoffish.

I can't really find a balance and it really hurts my chances most of the time.

last edit on Jun 7, 2020 2:26:18 GMT by briar
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW