Desmond Milesearned bits
offlinecurrently
Desmond Miles
Part of the Furniture
Desmond Miles Avatar
we will have peace at any cost
pharaoh leap Avatar
Desmond Miles Avatar
dad mustaine out here saying the next megadeth record is gonna have like, 18 or so songs like HELLO?? ?? DAVE??!?!?!?!
Also, oh my gosh, 'Dad Mustaine', I'm borrowing that, if that's okay with you -
he is our daaaad, he's our dad!!! boogie woogie woogie!
internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,823written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I just came back from our mobile vet and as much as I adore talking to some folks I gotta question them. Loki, my baby, she sat on a leash and harness at my feet, perfectly fine. There was this one lady who kept /shouting/ in line that her dog didn't like cats. That's okay, but she's like 30 feet away from me??? Loki is at my feet? Literally not moving for over an hour and just chilling??? My cat is more well behaved than your dog??? Or you??

But also there was a puppy husky who wanted to play with her and kept nosing her and yipping at her and she just bopped it's head once. Cutest thing ever, I swear. I feel dumb but such a proud parent when the vet tells me she's one of the most well behaved cats he's seen and everyone says how good and well behaved she is. ;; Where did I go right because your brother is an absolute idiot and fat.
937written posts
gimmickearned bits
offlinecurrently
gimmick
Part of the Furniture
gimmick Avatar
All birds and men are sure to die but songs may live forever
Sharp Avatar
It is so hard to be on really big sites when the entire general chat is just people doing "IC" chat with each other.

I'd say that's true for any size site
eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
p4 protag crawls out of your tv like the ring asmr

anyways i’m unoriginal and i named him Narukami Yu:), smily included

my friends wanted me to name him Hatsune Mikura after our friend kura but why would i name him after kura smh
last edit on Jun 14, 2020 3:51:39 GMT by M A E !
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
elli Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
double post sorry but as the years go by, my brain capacity just shrinks and i am no longer able to take in large amounts of info at once and THATS the real reason i havent joined any rp sites despite wanting to. im too smooth brained for rp now
same. i feel that brain elasticity going right out the window. smooth brain gang

my brain is feelin' as smooth as endoplasmic reticulum without the ribosomes :weary: :pleading:
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
i kind of want to go watch the twilight movies just so i can be on my phone the whole way through it (but only if i can turn on robert pattinson's commentary for the entire series)

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW