aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
Desmond Miles Avatar
dad mustaine out here saying the next megadeth record is gonna have like, 18 or so songs like HELLO?? ?? DAVE??!?!?!?!

AND EACH HECKING ONE IS GONNA SLAP SO HARD, AAAAAAAAAH, I'M BEYOND READY.

Also, oh my gosh, 'Dad Mustaine', I'm borrowing that, if that's okay with you -
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
662written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

fiance: is this your shit? *plays dj sammy's heaven*

me, having intense middle school amv flashbacks: yes, absolutely

frog on the floor
aliasfreiheit, microwaved burrito
pronounsany
1,539written posts
pharaoh leapearned bits
offlinecurrently
pharaoh leap
Administrator
pharaoh leap Avatar
i've been having some pretty dark thoughts.
*steeples fingers* Okay, so... how do you keep yourself... from wanting to make a new site... when you've already got another one............ and you definitely don't have time for them both..........................
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
pharaoh leap Avatar
*steeples fingers* Okay, so... how do you keep yourself... from wanting to make a new site... when you've already got another one............ and you definitely don't have time for them both..........................
be like "oh im just going to work on it as a side gig and wont actually start it" and then work on it as like a pasttime until ur like "wow i could open this" and then be like "oh no but i wont. i cant" and then open it anyway. and realize i give terrible advice because i think all of ur projects are very interesting and want to see them u__u
stultifera navis
aliasnines
pronounsshe/her
569written posts
ninelieearned bits
offlinecurrently
ninelie
Part of the Furniture
ninelie Avatar
VOLITION [Medium: Success]
pharaoh leap Avatar

The demons of my nightmares every night.

hover + icon by 旳---
phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,365written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
pharaoh leap Avatar

you work on it quietly in the background for three to six months before you weep and make it a private site and then question how much of a good idea this was but also roll around in it anyway like a pig in mud because it's a nice thing and you like having nice things

eepy cosy
aliasmaestro, mae
pronounsthey/he
1,578written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
because even my darkness will shine brightly.
double post sorry but as the years go by, my brain capacity just shrinks and i am no longer able to take in large amounts of info at once and THATS the real reason i havent joined any rp sites despite wanting to. im too smooth brained for rp now
370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
M A E ! Avatar
double post sorry but as the years go by, my brain capacity just shrinks and i am no longer able to take in large amounts of info at once and THATS the real reason i havent joined any rp sites despite wanting to. im too smooth brained for rp now
same. i feel that brain elasticity going right out the window. smooth brain gang
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW