Post a Random Thought

pronounsany
297written posts
flareearned bits
offlinecurrently
flare
flare Avatar
rp is supposed to be fun, remember
the fact that im much higher rank in valorant compared to my piss poor rank in league of legends is depressing when i think of how ive been playing the latter for ten years now.

last edit on Jun 12, 2020 1:37:13 GMT by flare
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
ive done. banner. miniprofile. profile. post template. board stats. forum row. topic row. yall... i'm so close to calling a skin done 

because i have no self control and it probably won't be open for like a bunch more months (if ever) and i want to share things (dammit!!) please... gaze upon... the banner section, which i just finished. and the profile section/app. which i think is VERY cool and also that i finished like two months ago. please be proud of me. i will not take criticisms at this time

i just have like u__u animations u__u and other minute quality of life things u__u and figuring out how to code member group color things u__u 
84written posts
cinearned bits
offlinecurrently
cin
cin Avatar
If this is not love, what should we call it?
my sister went to ask me a question and when i pulled one of my earphones out of my ear, my earbud didn't come with it and was still in my ear & for a whole ass 15 seconds i thought i was going to be the kid in the er w/ a lego stuck up their nose

what's higher thought when i can have instant panic (*^▽^*)
last edit on Jun 12, 2020 4:37:49 GMT by cin

aliasvee, vivi
pronounsany / they
659written posts
valkaearned bits
offlinecurrently
valka
Administrator
valka Avatar
do u know... la-hee?
syhrinx Avatar
valka Avatar

I JUST CLEARED E5S I JUST GOT MY FIRST SAVAGE CLEAR!!! I'M SO HAPPYYY

CONGRATS god ffxiv is so stressful. i cannot even imagine. what class did you do it with!

i was on white mage! i might try scholar and black mage for it one day, but we'll see 😩 for now it's time to procrastinate on e6s LMAO

if you think i haven't been keeping up with pp, think again
pronounshe / him
94written posts
pomponearned bits
offlinecurrently
pompon
pompon Avatar
yuhhh get into it
syhrinx Avatar
ive done. banner. miniprofile. profile. post template. board stats. forum row. topic row. yall... i'm so close to calling a skin done 

because i have no self control and it probably won't be open for like a bunch more months (if ever) and i want to share things (dammit!!) please... gaze upon... the banner section, which i just finished. and the profile section/app. which i think is VERY cool and also that i finished like two months ago. please be proud of me. i will not take criticisms at this time

i just have like u__u animations u__u and other minute quality of life things u__u and figuring out how to code member group color things u__u 
this is unbelievably sexy
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
still losing my mind over how comically bad of a day i had on tuesday

i got pooped on three times by baby raccoons (i'm summer interning at a wildlife rehabilitation place) which is apparently a record, got scolded by my boss for doing something i saw a supervisor do, and popped a flat tire as i was leaving work early to go to a therapy appointment

idek how i didnt die
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW