pronounsshe/her
1,823written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I just want this board mod to work and look cohesive. I have coded over 40 variations of this stupid code and either something is broken and I can't fix it or it just looks odd with the rest of the skin. Imma die.
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
Well, I can now say I've gone through the process of recovering a stolen account now. Playstation was quick to fix the issue as soon as their live chat was open.

Note to self: Just because you've used something for 5+ years with no issues doesn't mean you don't need to regularly change your password and turn on all the security bells and whistles.
pronounsshe/her
404written posts
scyllaearned bits
offlinecurrently
scylla
scylla Avatar
I’ve been taking care of these stray cats that are homeless now that the building they were living in was torn down. So they’ve been living underneath the building beside the empty lot, inside the rock foundation. One is super sweet and hella pregnant so I can tell she was just left behind and it makes me SO MAD.

Also the SPCA won’t come take them until COVID restrictions aren’t lifted so there’s just this small colony of non feral abandoned cats that need to be spayed and neutered and I’m just tidjdndosnhssbbd argh.
the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,557written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

i haven't had to do that on a forum rp setting, but i have had to consider two characters of mine in situations where they interact in other rp settings and it's not as difficult as it might appear at first! the key is breaking down their actions separately from one another. don't get caught up in the 'i'll have to write how x responds to y's actions' because you'll just trap yourself in a weird cause and effect loop. they're each their own entities, so treat them as such!

writing your own ocs interacting can be really fun! if you just stick to the core of who they are, it'll probably be a lot easier than you think
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW