write a reply

Post a Random Thought

370written posts
elliearned bits
offlinecurrently
elli
elli Avatar
i bought an "adult" rug and it's being delivered in a few hours. then my living room will be one step closer to being "complete"!

it's dumb that i'm excited about stuff like this now
After over 17 years, I've decided to move on from ProBoards. If you need to contact me, find me on my website.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Neko Avatar
cyanide darktearz 💀 Avatar
how much more do I have to shitpost and meme until I become part of the furniture
Hint, hint, it's 500 posts.
oh hey I'm getting close.... Wait.. I don't Wanna turn into furniture!!  **panics running around**
269written posts
Kei ⚸earned bits
offlinecurrently
Kei ⚸
Kei ⚸ Avatar
Don't depend on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you're in the dark
i think there's a problem if i have 20 tabs open and more than half of them are manga that i've already read but want to read again because my life is boring
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,103written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
light Avatar
gonna watch the greatest showman 2morrow, this movie better b worth the hype or im showing yall magic trick with my fist and that's on the greatest showman

i am very upset. this bitch ass movie had no right being this good.

at first i was very confused as to why there was singing, like...your son just got hit.  if you don't beat that muhfuckah's ass papa. if that was me i would've been knocking shit all ova, and that's on calling the constable to arrest me cuz u not about to hit me bitch.

why don't we REEEEEEEEWRITE THE STARS, BUT THIS SONG DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT HARD Y'ALL? ? ? we will be performing this in one of my shower concerts.

i am BRAVE i am BRUISED i am WHO I'M MEANT TO BE THIS IS ME!!!! okay!!! OKAY!!! I SEE Y'ALL!!! THIS SONG SNAPPEDT TOO!!! I don't know why that song had me crying, but they did THAT

in conclusion the movie was gud, i enjoyed it very much. they went off with these songs, i'm trying to swing on a rope while singing now
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW