pronounsShe/Her
703written posts
peachearned bits
offlinecurrently
peach
Part of the Furniture
peach Avatar
so it goes.
Woke up a little groggy at like 7am this morning and I notice I can't move my hand. My boyfriend is holding it in our sleep. I fall back asleep because too early and text him later asking if it was a dream. It was not. I love him. ❤️
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
light Avatar
light Avatar
gonna watch the greatest showman 2morrow, this movie better b worth the hype or im showing yall magic trick with my fist and that's on the greatest showman
i am very upset. this bitch ass movie had no right being this good.

at first i was very confused as to why there was singing, like...your son just got hit.  if you don't beat that muhfuckah's ass papa. if that was me i would've been knocking shit all ova, and that's on calling the constable to arrest me cuz u not about to hit me bitch.

why don't we REEEEEEEEWRITE THE STARS, BUT THIS SONG DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT HARD Y'ALL? ? ? we will be performing this in one of my shower concerts.

i am BRAVE i am BRUISED i am WHO I'M MEANT TO BE THIS IS ME!!!! okay!!! OKAY!!! I SEE Y'ALL!!! THIS SONG SNAPPEDT TOO!!! I don't know why that song had me crying, but they did THAT

in conclusion the movie was gud, i enjoyed it very much. they went off with these songs, i'm trying to swing on a rope while singing now

Here a gift for finishing that movie.

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
What its like to teach others to code using your stuff to explain it....

Ginger: "Yeah don't do this.. and this.. Just.. this is fine.. Look its just there.. Yep. yep. Do that."

Person: ..... "so why can't I put this here like you did?"

Ginger: "Its bad for the overall forum, allows people to see what you coded plus harder to edit later.. its unprofessional.... just.. there's cleaner better methods.. "

Person: ... "Why did you do it?"

Ginger: ........... "I'm lazy, horrible at coding, and/or unprofessional.... Take your pick."
last edit on Jul 17, 2020 1:18:55 GMT by Ginger
pronouns-
110written posts
offlinecurrently
SHIV IS MY CONCUBINE Avatar
wanna' ride with me? y [✔] n [-]
light Avatar
light Avatar
gonna watch the greatest showman 2morrow, this movie better b worth the hype or im showing yall magic trick with my fist and that's on the greatest showman
i am very upset. this bitch ass movie had no right being this good.

at first i was very confused as to why there was singing, like...your son just got hit.  if you don't beat that muhfuckah's ass papa. if that was me i would've been knocking shit all ova, and that's on calling the constable to arrest me cuz u not about to hit me bitch.

why don't we REEEEEEEEWRITE THE STARS, BUT THIS SONG DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THAT HARD Y'ALL? ? ? we will be performing this in one of my shower concerts.

i am BRAVE i am BRUISED i am WHO I'M MEANT TO BE THIS IS ME!!!! okay!!! OKAY!!! I SEE Y'ALL!!! THIS SONG SNAPPEDT TOO!!! I don't know why that song had me crying, but they did THAT

in conclusion the movie was gud, i enjoyed it very much. they went off with these songs, i'm trying to swing on a rope while singing now

sir

「 Couldn't see me with a Silph Scope, actin' off the shits bro
The long nose keepin' you controlled like Hypno 」

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,828written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
My cat is losing her mind. Ruger and Colt found a bag of catnip somehow - and I picked it up to be used later - yknow? Colt's been sitting on the counter for the last /hour/ screaming at me to give her drugs 10-20 seconds at a time. My mom screamed from her room for the cat to shut up but jokes on everyone else, the cats can't guilt me. I'm more stubborn than you, children.
pronounsshe/her
89written posts
plumearned bits
offlinecurrently
plum
plum Avatar
and i'm infinitely falling
I swear I saw someone on the site with OP Traveler in their signature and I inwardly shouted: "YES!" Seriously... it was a Switch game that didn't seem to get much attention despite being really good (idk).
last edit on Jul 17, 2020 5:28:52 GMT by plum
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW