pronounsshe/her
138written posts
✿ honeybee ✿earned bits
offlinecurrently
✿ honeybee ✿
✿ honeybee ✿ Avatar
two trucks
me: :)
my online lecturer: h̷̨̳̘͑è̵̞͕̤̫l̷̛̜̦͓̹̏́l̶̥̝̏ͅǫ̴̼̲͕͆͂͝ ̷̼͂̃̓c̵͍̏̿̍͋l̶͈̮̤̗̓̾͘a̴̬̱͉͒̿́s̶̮̟̀s̶̱̀̇̄ ̷̬̜̲̱͒͛̐͝a̶̛̱͉̗̾͆ñ̵̛͇͔̼͒͠d̷̤̗̣̐ ̷̡̯̘̓̿͋́ẃ̷͚͋̓e̷̲̣̠͑̄̈̿l̷̢̯̐̉ͅc̸̻͝ö̴͕͓͚́̌m̶͍̥̘̀̉e̴̡̲̮̪̒ ̸̠̲͑͒t̶̥̂o̸̡͋̈͊ ̶̛̮̙͛t̶̝̏ḧ̷̦̼̹e̵̡̾̀̕ ̴̡̬̞̼͗̊ṉ̷̖̠͈̀̕͘ḙ̷̳̙̓̔͜͠͠w̶͖̦̗̚ ̴̤̎͑̚s̸̢̰͓͘e̵̹͙̝̞͘m̴͖̼̹͚̈́̇̏ĕ̶̬̞̼̳s̵̤̗̝̿͐̿͜t̷̩̪͗̔̌̋ē̶̟ȓ̴̛͜͜ͅ!̷̝̈͝!̵̲̓̏
me: :,)

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Am I allowed to be jealous of these 2 roleplayers whose been writing the cutest amazing OC ship for the past 4-8Months.. and somehow someway it hasn't Ended up awful? Can.. I like be jealous? Even a little bit? All my OC relationships end up Horrifying..... or bad. Or somehow Tear a site in two, Members fighting.. Like seriously the hell.. How can People be happy in their ships but not me?

The Rp Google Doc (everything backed up)was about 160+ pages long, still going... like.. WHYYYYY ;-; How.... so jealous.

WHY CANT I HAVE WHAT YOU TWO HAVE?!
last edit on Aug 28, 2020 2:44:40 GMT by Ginger
gfx design frankenstein
pronounsshe/her
101written posts
sporkearned bits
offlinecurrently
spork
spork Avatar
hibernating
people who defend themselves by saying they're "straightforward" as an excuse for being terribly rude to others who don't deserve ill treatment are... wow. and it's worse when they're friends who cry out "you're hurting my feelings" for calling them out on it. so help me god i am on my final straw.

internally screaming
pronounsshe/her
1,799written posts
Nekoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
I've been having a really rough week. Nothing like life shattering, but pretty hard none the less - and I just sat here smiling at bongo cat memes and gosh darn I love that little bugger. It's the only thing that's made me smile this week.
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
#quarantinestory

I’m very very new to BL and my first exposure is this cute anime Yuri on Ice. Then my classmate immediately after suggested “killing stalking” and after reading that i got into a huge psychological turmoil LMAO DKHIH. That shit is craaaaazy. I don’t think it’s bad story, but it’s craZy and all characters are WACK AS FCK. As consequence, i marathoned shitton of fluffy &funny BLs bc i want life to be happy. I get addicted easily and in turn, i have quite a lot of hobbies. I never thought reading this specific genre is gonna be one of them 😂😂
last edit on Aug 30, 2020 13:44:45 GMT by von
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW