Post a Random Thought

pronounsshe/her
114written posts
Crownauticearned bits
offlinecurrently
Crownautic
Crownautic Avatar
swinging swinging in this world dyed in so many colours ~ ♪
upcoming winter storm means a great way to be productive and finishing a goal i set out, turns out my goal was to listen to horror stories and not get anything finished for this site :')
pronounsshe/her
309written posts
syhrinxearned bits
offlinecurrently
syhrinx
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
syhrinx Avatar
a part of me wants to talk a lot about my dnd site with others to like. think about ideas and stuff. and to like. assist myself in having coherent thoughts instead of little snippets. the other part of me is like "but i don't want to become influenced by other people. 'tis MY vision and no one else's"

which is like. silly because other peoples' input is very valuable (for example, being told that ppl abhor starting at level 1 if they have other options, i have given a choice between starting at levels 1-3) and i like to think that i am able to stand my ground where i think it matters and loosen up when it doesn't (like initially wanting to do classic initiative order for combat, but in a pbp setting that's just infeasible without very high -- daily+ -- activity levels. so maybe as a dm i wouldn't be able to do it, but if there were other volunteer dms... ?)

basically: [languished sigh]
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
i've been getting recommended a lot of slytherin ( harry potter ) aesthetic videos and playlists recommended on my yt. idk how, but i always knew this house was meant for me. now i wanna b a asshole to some gryffindors and bully some hufflepuffs
aliasmori, manon, saki
pronounsshe / her
631written posts
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒earned bits
offlinecurrently
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒
Part of the Furniture
𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒 Avatar
i know you see yourself as a fighter. well, i see myself as one, too.

saw some of my coworkers without a face mask for the first time and like,,,
i don't even know who they are anymore. stranger danger fr

write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW