write a reply

Post a Random Thought

แ••( แ› )แ•—
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.
currently having a "drinking a glass of diet coke with 2 shots of vodka" kind of 12:27am
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
แ••( แ› )แ•—
aliasthat bitch.
pronouns"that bitch" still works tbh (any OK!)
551written posts
selkieearned bits
offlinecurrently
selkie
Part of the Furniture
selkie Avatar
a verb in perfect view.

yes i'm double posting fuck off
last edit on Feb 8, 2021 9:18:29 GMT by selkie
weeping omens advertisement

all my proboards templates require the style tags plugin!
pronounsD A R K
259written posts
offlinecurrently
Death is just a new beginning.
I can't WAIT for the game Coral Island! I hope the funding makes it so that children actually can grow up and have their own stories. I've wanted that SO badly for harvest moon/sos games but it never happens. They are just forever stuck as a baby, it's a waste of potential.... Multiplayer would be sooo amazing too for the game...but I think I can only dream they'll make it to that amount WAAAH.

Edit: ALSO...I'M DYING THAT YOU CAN CLEAN THE UNDERWATER ENVIRONMENT. Whenever I play games like fallout 4, that I always want to clean up all the trash everywhere, lol.
pronounsshe/her
9written posts
Lumiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Lumi
Lumi Avatar
wordless spells like moths dancing on my tongue
i can't wait for kena: bridge of spirits to come out so that someone (anyone, please guys) makes a board for it ๐Ÿฅบ

unrelated to this post but i wanted to add: stay safe! i hope things turn out well, whatever they may be! & u're a wholesome qt
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
I'm calling a bunch of numbers today and in the beginning of one call, I forgot who I was talking too and thought I misdialed and hung up. So I'm having too call them back but it is on recording that I forgot that I meant too call them for their own reason. x.x
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW