Getting wExperience Plugin to work

7written posts
kingyyearned bits
offlinecurrently
kingyy
kingyy Avatar
Hi there, this is for my proboards site: I had been recommended to use the Monetary System Plugin but sadly is no longer available. As a result I'm trying to use wExperience as a plugin alongside Yootil in order for me to be able to display EXP in the mini profiles and user profiles but sadly I'm not getting anywhere, I've tried going into the exp plugin itself where it tells you what you need to add where but no matter my tinkering I'm not getting anywhere sadly.

I've already put Yootil above all other plugins as it requires you to plus from the theme I am using from Punki's "Blueprint" theme there is already a monetary system coding in the "layout templates -> mini profile" part of the coding. Could someone help me to implement it?
last edit on Feb 7, 2019 11:45:35 GMT by kingyy
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.