Coding Request! ❤︎ Font Awesome Icons + Affiliates

pronounsShe / Her
70written posts
Blossomearned bits
offlinecurrently
Blossom
Blossom Avatar
Blonde to the bone
Hey there! I have a coding request for my site, as I'm pretty inexperienced with code I only know how to change a few minor things on a theme ahh. If anyone has enough time, and hopefully enough skill with this sort of thing, I would appreciate the help so much! I've been trying to find tutorials online for it, but, uh...I can only understand so much. ;v; I don't have enough to commission someone...but I'll pay you with my eternal gratitude - and credit on and in the skin of course, haha. I would love for this to be done as soon as you're able, but as long as it's under two month's time that would work out great, too! You don't have to add anything fancy to my current mock-ups, just code what's there.

Notes - I have used elli's theme skeleton Cast as my base, so the codes are most likely in different places than the normal one. I'm also using remodels for pretty much everything - which includes Pharaoh Leap's Anarchy-X remodel. I have the google font necessary for this on my forum already installed in the Layout Templates/Forum Wrapper (Roboto, Condensed), too! My test site; you are free to get an idea of the sizes by looking on there as well.

Our first contender ● Font Awesome Icons behind the Navigation Menu text.
[Mock-up Example]
The main text is 15px Roboto Condensed, so I would like the icons to be around...20px? A little bit bigger or smaller than the example is fine! I have nine categories including the admin tab, and would like for each one to be the same accent color (since I'll be changing it - not picky!), and each category a different icon. I can give more info on each icon for each section, or you can give me just a template to pick and choose - either way, it'll work well. c:

Our second contender ● Affiliate links, Sister sites, and Map Image Holder
[Map/Sister Site Img Holder Mock-up] [Affilate Table Mock-up] (this comes right after the first one.)

The red text is obviously just notes...thought I might as well mention that just in case. LOL!

And that's it! Thanks for looking through this request, at least! c: If you have any questions at all just lemme know. ❤︎❤︎

last edit on Mar 1, 2019 7:01:23 GMT by Blossom
pronounsshe/her
90written posts
FINITEearned bits
offlinecurrently
FINITE
FINITE Avatar
Hello!

If you're willing to export and send me over your current layout, I can have this done for you by the end of this weekend! Which I'm stretching to due to work eating up my time during the week.

If you're interested, just PM me. I can give you my discord tag, too, if you need it.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.