Pepsi Avatar
[attr="class","dynasty"]
[attr="class","dynastytitle"]
[attr="class","titlehov"]
An Odyssey
[attr="class","titlehov"]

[attr="class","subtitle"]A Voltron LD RP
[attr="class","dynastybody"]
Odyssey is a work in progress, it would a stat based RP following cannon for the first season or so, and then branching into it's own story. A whole lot of this is me trying to work in things fans would have liked to see the show explore, lots of worldbuilding for alien races and differing views from different people, and an exploration of morality that was never tackled (in a show about teenagers blowing up heavily manned space ships.)

I'm looking for staff who are interested in this concept first and foremost, not for skills or experience, but it would be useful if you happen to have experience in, or interest in any of the following.
  • Coding
  • Graphic Creation
  • Tabletop game-play
  • Managing a community
  • Some niche scientific subjects; Xenobiology, Aerospace Engineering, Quantum Physics (I just want someone to talk to who understands anything I say ;;)

Even if none of these apply to you, if you're interested, shoot me a line! I have a tenative discord set up here, if you're looking to contact me, do not respond to this thread, you should either make an account on the site here, or join the discord and message me there. 

- Pepsi

[newclass=.dynasty]width:460px;height:auto;background:#dbb13b;margin-left:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dynastytitle]width:450px;height:45px;padding:10px;background:#dbb13b;text-align:center;font-size:18px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff;font-family:'Open Sans Condensed';[/newclass]
[newclass=.subtitle]font-size:11px;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dynastybody]width:370px;height:auto;Padding: 10px 50px 10px 50px;background:#f0f0f0;color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.titlehov]width:0px;height:1px;background:#fff;transition:0.5s;vertical-align:middle;display:inline-block;margin: 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dynasty:hover .titlehov]width:50px;transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 18, 2018 11:28:29 GMT by Pepsi
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.