write a reply

a very very late intro |D

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
Jinnearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jinn
Jinn Avatar

Okay, so this is a very. Very. Late intro.

Almost 9 months late |D

I'm not entirely sure if you guys saw Chandeluure somewhere around. The beginning of July last year? If not, hello! I'm Jinn. I've been going by this name for the better part of 3 (three) years now so I'm pretty attached to it. I'm 20 years old and currently a freshman in college. Which has been surprisingly fun so far. I thought I would hate it. 

I pretty much only put this up because of my best friends: , , and

Of my 9-ish years of experience, the first 4 years was spent on warrior cats. I was a loyal member of VWW but after some.. drama in 2014 I just straight up left and moved to greener pastures. The next 2-3 years, I decided humans and supernatural stuff (with some Harry Potter mixed in) was a new thing, but about... two years ago? I realized that I actually really missed RPing talking cats and once more joined a cat RP. Which was TWS and where I met Verv, Bloss, and Abby. After being a member for... counts on fingers sixten months, I'm very proud to count them among my closest friend group.

They are some of the most hilarious, chaotic, and sweetest best friends that I've had and I'm really glad we've known each other for this long. 

Okay enough of that sap fest LOL

Um. Interests. 

I really love cats. Even though I'm already sick of talking cat cults clans, I think I would like to eventually do something with cats. Maybe open an animal shelter or something. I really like writing. I've been writing and telling stories for far longer than I've been RPing, and the earliest story I can recall that I wrote was a little simple children's book I wrote when I was.. 4? I think. Yeah. I also do art. 

I'm also really into mythology, ghosts n ghost hunting, other cultures, learning about what makes those people tick, and traveling. I'm a bit of a gamer, too. This is my list of loved fandoms: Harry Potter, Pokemon, The Elder Rolls Scrolls, PJO, Sims, Stardew Valley, Ghost Hunt, ect. I can't recall all of them at the top of my head.

I also have an invested interest in sites and coding. I'm.. not very good at it. I like to convince myself I'm good though.

Ha.

Ha. 

No joke though, I'm pretty good at singling out a certain thing in a code and trying to figure out what it does. I've experimented on multiple sites (and broke all of them in the process |D). 

At the moment, I run my own site Andalusian Nights with Verv and Abby. shameless advertising It's a pretty small community, but all of my friends are on it and every time they say they love AN I'm a proud mom.

so.

hi.

sorry for my ramblyness.

last edit on Mar 17, 2019 16:15:29 GMT by Jinn