Disney Animated Panfandom Interest Check

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
Okay so if anyone saw my thread here, I'm tossing around ideas for a Disney animated panfandom. Disney is one of my favorite things, and I've been kind of aching for something kind of relaxed, somewhat slice-of-life, but I would probably open up plots later on, villains gonna villain y'know?

I have a few potential ways I might go about doing it, setting it up, and I like all of them! So I figured why not do a poll and see what people WANT for a panfandom Disney thing?

Things that will be universal:
- Fairly straightforward, simple apping process
- Relaxed activity, likely not going to do activity checks

The Ideas I'm Presenting:
Idea 1 - A high magic world where every land is split by a sort of magic powered monorail(think the train that takes you to Yen Sid's tower in kingdom hearts 2), this would make dividing lands like Zootopia and more modern settings from more medievalish high fantasy lands like Corona or Arendelle easier, while still allowing characters to mix and meet via the monorail. This setting also allows people who might now want their canon to leave their land to make that choice.

Idea 2 - A grand and massive sprawling city divided somewhat like a Disney park, where you have the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, futuristic and modern, and so on. This will most likely cause more mixing between film characters and settings, and everyone will be fairly fully aware of each other. This setting keeps things divided up into their unique 'zones' while also allowing for some pretty heavy mixing.

Idea 3 - A fully modern world set in a large and sprawling city, maybe based somewhat off of a place like LA or New York. Magic is still undoubtedly a thing and you better believe there's a chance of running across a lion in central park, but all of the denizens can communicate, animal and human alike. This setting will require people to sort of modernize their disney character, and if you want to humanize or anthro-ize animals like Simba and such, you'll be free to do so.

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.