I'm just a simple Halla farmer

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I've been playing the HECK out of Dragon Age: Inquisition and REALLY have the itch to get into a DA roleplay, but most of the ones I've seen tend to tick one no or another, so I figured I'd just throw myself to the wolves and see if anything sticks.

YES:
- Fairly relaxed as far as app process and activity
- Relatively simple to get involved, I don't want to jump through 50 hoops just to be able to start roleplaying. I'd love to find a community that doesn't take itself super serious, I tend to get really intimidated by a bunch of srs business people. Smaller-ish community would be cool but not necessarily a deal breaker if it's bigger!
- Pls. Pls let me use a screenshot of my character from the game, real life face claims make me so dang uncomfortable, so I'd love to find a site where I can use a screenshot of my character from the character creator, I'll edit it and make it pretty or whatever, this is honestly the only hard want.
- Non-canon, au, basically I know plenty about the world but not necessarily all the super deep lore, so if it was less canon-reliant that would be cool!
- I'd like to bring in my Dalish elf boy, he's shy and quiet but very kind, tends to Halla for whatever clan he ends up with? But this is also not a thing that HAS to happen, it's just the idea mostly eating at my brain.

Honestly I'm open to anything that's somewhere in the realm of the things I've listed above! I just want a really good dragon age site to call home.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.