AU Bleach Staff

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
After a warm reception on opening my very own Bleach site (p.s. thank you for all the likes on the post it means a lot!) I have decided I would like to open up and ask if anyone would like to join my inexperienced ass in trying to make this work.

I'm looking for people who want to help with writing out lore, racial guides, do events, create npcs, you name it. I need a hand with it all especially when it comes to coding and installing skins (even if you just want to sit me down and explain this would be a big help). 

I have quite a bit done for only really putting idea to paper as of yesterday but I defiantly need help, while I've narrowed the scope of the setting I still need to general writing such as site rules and all the good stuff like that. I don't want to slave labor you all, however, this is a passion project and if you are wanting explore old school shonen rp then maybe you wouldn't mind helping? 

So in summary I guess I'm looking for a bit of everything and I plan to commission for a skin and all that good stuff to have it a be unique experience for all.

BTW this is so awkward for me, since I've never done this but ye hi, please help and be my friend.
last edit on Mar 31, 2019 2:46:44 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.