amnesiac's connections

375written posts
watcherearned bits
offlinecurrently
watcher
watcher Avatar
...wow, this is my first time on this end rather than the other sort of search.

Anyway! If you've seen my earlier search, you'd know that I've been looking for a place for my character, Rhyme, an amnesiac who has taken the appearance of a magician he admired. Now that I've managed to make him in Etherious, an original animanga fantasy site set in a humongous city-state (made by the illustrious !), I kinda need some characters for his plot to start rolling. I need...

1.) Adventurers who found him in a ruin, where he wakes up without any memories. Most things are free for all for these characters, as long as they're relatively genial. At least one of them is letting him stay in their house in Ordan, the business district, so maybe that friend is a bit on the upper middle class.

2.) People who might know what Rhyme looks like. As I had detailed in Rhyme's original search thread, he's got the appearance of a different person, a magician who sacrificed his life to save others. In Etherious, the magician had been saving people from monarchial oppression approximately a hundred years ago, before the revolution instituted a council to replace the monarchy. People who might be familiar with history or descendants of people he had helped could be these characters.

For more details about the site and this wanted ad, feel free to message me in this thread, in PMs, or why not visit the site? Haha. Thanks. /runs away
last edit on Apr 8, 2019 2:24:36 GMT by watcher
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.