STAFF SEARCH FOR A CANON PANFANDOM RPG!

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
i am looking for people to help me staff a canon panfandom rpg that i have taken to calling zugzwang. the plot is as follows: a sinister chess master has plucked characters from across different universes to participate in a game, of which the characters must pay an entry fee-- they must either give up their memories or powers gained throughout their lifetime. the goal is for characters to regain what they have lost while combating the different hardships and trials the chess master and their underlings throw at them.

powers and memories will be earned back one of two ways, by points obtained by posting or participating in site-wide events. these events will have the power to change the board as well by unlocking new areas or destroying others. this site will be on jcink and i am hoping to purchase premium for it, so it will be 18+!

i am in need of the following:
  • application mods that know various types of media
  • plot/event creation/storyboard staff
  • graphics mods
  • advertisement mods
  • general admin/mods

the site is still very early on in its concept-- not even the setting is concrete yet, so if you'd like to have a hand in that or any other part of staffing, please fill out an application here!

we also already have a twitter you can follow and check out! if you have any questions feel free to dm me here!

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
staff applications will be closing this Saturday, at 12:00pm PST! further updates after that will be posted on our twitter as linked in the previous post. we look forward to seeing you when we officially launch!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.