last edit on Feb 9, 2021 12:17:59 GMT by vvvaporwaves
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
Fuji Avatar
von Avatar
so who's gonna make a demon slayer, blue exorcist, or like just shounen japanese folklore/omnyouji site?
i've seen a demon slayer and blue exorcist but neither get far =( 
ahhhHhhh, i haven't seen blue exorcist in AGES, but i really haven't seen a demon slayer site ever.
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
von Avatar
Fuji Avatar
i've seen a demon slayer and blue exorcist but neither get far =( 
ahhhHhhh, i haven't seen blue exorcist in AGES, but i really haven't seen a demon slayer site ever.
It was called BITTER-DEMONS.FORUMOTION.COM but they closed down it appears. I know I was poking around there within the last year. From what I recalled they had actually formed a few years prior but they had fallen off and it was trying to pick back up again. I can't really recall anything about the systems they used or anything. I wish BE was still as big as it was there at the start. It really was something I was super interested in back in the day. Demon Slayer would be a cool forum concept though. I could see a site like that being pretty popular and cool. 

All that aside...I'd love to see a Claymore site lol. I know it might be a hard one to pull off since its older but its like the European more gruesome Demon Slayer. 
164written posts
Fujiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Fuji
Fuji Avatar
So this isnโ€™t my normal genre of manga but Iโ€™ve fallen in love with Kaiju 8. I think the artwork is awesome and so far the story has kept me pretty interested. Itโ€™s still such a young manga that the lore and world havenโ€™t been fully developed but I think it could make such a fun RP. A little bit of sci-fi mixed with some magical like aspects. Be a site Iโ€™d def lurk on ๐Ÿ˜