administration Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] wantedsites
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

There are a lot of great site ideas out there, but only so much time everyone can put into actually building them. Do you have a concept you'd like to see brought to reality, but don't have time to build it yourself? Tell us about it here! Just keep these simple guidelines in mind:[break][break]

01. Only post ideas if you'd actually help out the site, whether that be with building it or as a member. If you're not going to have time to join a site for the foreseeable future, don't post. This thread is to help get sites built, not for spitballing. Don't bait people into creating sites there isn't actually that much interest for.[break][break]

02. Be positive! Even if you're not into the idea other people might be. Just don't comment. We want people to feel comfortable suggesting whatever they think is cool. If a suggestion is really offensive, just report it to the admins instead of commenting on it yourself.[break][break]

03. Do you know of a site that matches a suggestion here? Feel free to quote the post and link to that site, even if it's not your site. We're here to help communities grow and this is a good way to do it!

last edit on Jul 1, 2018 1:12:03 GMT by pharaoh leap
do not pm this account.
eepy cosy
aliasmae
pronounsthey/he
1,564written posts
M A E !earned bits
offlinecurrently
M A E !
Part of the Furniture
M A E ! Avatar
one step beyond your door, it might as well have been a free fall
every time there's a thread like this, i always see someone say it, but it never happens and i cry. but i have to say it. magical girl site, or more specifically, madoka magica based site!
pronounsthey/she
248written posts
sacredearned bits
offlinecurrently
sacred
sacred Avatar
Do not seek forgiveness, for it will not ease the burden. It weighs as it should.
flem Avatar
god i would kill for a mecha site. especially one inspired by evangelion and/or pacific rim!
it's not really close to being completed, but me & some buddies are working on a mecha site so if you're interested hmu

mechs need more love. more sci-fi sites pls
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 1:18:36 GMT by sacred
aliasflem
pronounshe/him
11written posts
flemearned bits
offlinecurrently
flem
flem Avatar
sacred Avatar
flem Avatar
god i would kill for a mecha site. especially one inspired by evangelion and/or pacific rim!
it's not really close to being completed, but me & some buddies are working on a mecha site so if you're interested hmu

mechs need more love. more sci-fi sites pls
dude i am so down for joinin up whenever it drops!
last edit on Jul 2, 2018 1:53:42 GMT by flem
44written posts
miraiearned bits
offlinecurrently
mirai
mirai Avatar
Stuck on an island due to being cloned by people in the future, years after your plane crashed and everyone died. Characters would have little to no memory of the event and those from the future that cloned them have a reason for it, reality television where they don't have to pay people to participate.

Just a random thought for a site.
coffee break...
aliasGasker
pronounsany
128written posts
Togaskoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Togasko
Togasko Avatar
I would like a well made fantasy rp. Something like the whole MMO type thing but not? Somethhing with different races and something adventure-like. Something that has a lot of world building type of thins, something with guilds, quests, raids, ect ect. I dont know how to exlpain this. But I want this.