phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,362written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
what do you want to know? my height, hobbies, quirks, the color of my underwear?
maybe it's my soul departing my body at how much of a grind dmo is... but a well run digimon rp would be great tbeh

pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
What if a roleplay based off of What we do in the Shadows? AS IN, really hecking old vampires trying to adapt to living in a modern world, punctuated with them shaking their vampire canes angrily at modern vampires. Throw in werewolves and all manner of other spooky thing, zombies....IDK THAT MOVIE IS JUST REALLY HECKING FUNNY, and I feel like the concept could make a hoot of a roleplay as long as it didn't try to take itself seriously.(also optional face claims or lax fc rules pls pls pls).

I think everyone should see this movie once because it's HILARIOUS. If you've never heard of it it's where that "he never gets the faces right" meme came from.

last edit on Apr 22, 2019 1:38:17 GMT by Ludo
Elemental Enthusiast
aliasMari
pronounsthey/she
982written posts
Mariearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mari
Part of the Furniture
Mari Avatar
eternally tired
I'm still looking/hoping for one of those MMO inspired sites, preferrably one where the players are not trapped in the game

kinda want to make one myself but I don't have any useable ideas for that at the moment
last edit on Apr 23, 2019 11:29:25 GMT by Mari
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
What about 90's Cartoon panfandom? Like with Powerpuff girls, Courage/cowardly dog, Dexter's Lab, My life teenage robot, sabrina Teenage witch. etc etc...... [Maybe inspiration be Bleedman? the webcomic writer?]
last edit on Apr 28, 2019 3:57:34 GMT by Ginger
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
1 - VRMMORP based on Hardcore Leveling Warrior, like legit go read that WEBTOON it's literally amazing and so cool
2 - A different take on a BNHA site, perhaps rehabilitating villains or the setting is a less prestigious but more infamous school known for taking the leftovers or the ones with less hero aptitude and connections that want to be a hero regardless
3 - Epic fantasy where your characters are pretty much watching as their present fades to a land of magic and kingdom politics and villages, slowly forgetting the modern times as they venture deeper and experience their newfound powers and species

Real talk, I miss shounen sites - give me that juicy action and overarching plot that members can shift and change sob, I'd also be down to make one of these a reality too ;)))
pronounsThey/Them
547written posts
Ludoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ludo
Part of the Furniture
Ludo Avatar
I just really want another Harry Potter RP where I can use my own art for my characters...They DO NOT EXIST anymore. I have such fond memories of RPing in the Harry Potter world and would love to bring some of my people back into the fray, but RL claims for them just don't exist, they'd never feel like MY OC, just someone pls make this happen before I DO IT MYSELF.