write a reply

Sites You Want To See

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
can I have a sailor moon site that isn't rl faceclaims? I don't even care if it's original animanga or canons.

also, where did all the harvest moon sites go?? I want to play a siren or a mage or a newcomer that is a newbie to magic, but still have the same small-town, slice of life atmosphere.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
kind of double posting
but I just realised that we need an anime/manga roleplay based in the renaissance era, or in a fictional world where kings and queens and royalty exist, set in a historical setting, except only certain royals have powers.

or they don't even have to have powers. just, maybe, have different kingdoms/factions.
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
salty Avatar
2 - A different take on a BNHA site, perhaps rehabilitating villains or the setting is a less prestigious but more infamous school known for taking the leftovers or the ones with less hero aptitude and connections that want to be a hero regardless
not necessarily bnha but a hero site would be so good & nostalgic. BNHA world stifles technology & magic as a way to be a hero/villain so i kinda have a love/hate with their world hahaha
pronounsshe/he/they
190written posts
saltyearned bits
offlinecurrently
salty
salty Avatar
ever on and on, i continue circling
von Avatar
salty Avatar
2 - A different take on a BNHA site, perhaps rehabilitating villains or the setting is a less prestigious but more infamous school known for taking the leftovers or the ones with less hero aptitude and connections that want to be a hero regardless
not necessarily bnha but a hero site would be so good & nostalgic. BNHA world stifles technology & magic as a way to be a hero/villain so i kinda have a love/hate with their world hahaha

Ooooo! so like - batman and harry potter type heroes? not limiting heroes and villains to just quirks? but yes ;u; i've been craving a hero site as it rrly would be nostalgic af i shall bring on the shounen gdi!
352written posts
vonearned bits
offlinecurrently
von
von Avatar
salty Avatar
Ooooo! so like - batman and harry potter type heroes? not limiting heroes and villains to just quirks? but yes ;u; i've been craving a hero site as it rrly would be nostalgic af i shall bring on the shounen gdi!

yEs pLS!!!!! ! ive been meaning 2 do one myself but my confidence is ultra low in sitemaking RIP. Even then, IFUWANTHELPGIMMEURDISCORD
last edit on May 11, 2019 11:14:56 GMT by von
the eldritch truth
pronounsHe/Him
1,102written posts
Phantasmearned bits
offlinecurrently
Phantasm
Part of the Furniture
Phantasm Avatar
I'd love to see or start a site based on Bloodborne or the Call of Cthulhu RPG, either with actual RPG mechanics. When I think about it though, especially the prior one, it seems like the focus/point of forum RPs just don't match with horror-esque things... (Player vs. Player/Player Interactions versus PvE/Horror)

Maybe if the focus was shifted from the typical forum aims to a more co-operative eldritch lore based experience? Maybe WC/Threads/Arcs earn you arcane insight that allow you to see and understand deeper parts of the world, with the consequence of your character being driven insane. Maybe dungeon/mission/exploration based, or perhaps GM'ed.

Edit: A cool idea I had for that is having boards being hidden from members until they've unlocked a certain member group based on Insight. (Dreamer->Awoken, etc.)
last edit on May 11, 2019 18:42:39 GMT by Phantasm
pronounsshe / her
4written posts
junebugearned bits
offlinecurrently
junebug
junebug Avatar
our future was waiting, behind the line
i have a couple, but for the most part i've shorten them to three things (all three are animanga, for that free verse feel -- or even no face claim, because that would be baller too, love me some no face claim sites tbh):

+ zombie apocalypse, either create a group or be a loner -- or even part of the government that assume they know what they're doing is justified. i've only seen one or two pop up from time to time, both of which have died out due to inactivity. ngl, would love to see one that sticks around instead of losing all that big dick energy after a month.

+ fairy tail, i've only seen a few and some; all of which have long since died out at least to my knowledge. i just want to make a loser second generation dragon slayer who's basic magic is increased by yelling and doing dumb shit all the time (not really but assume it).

+ rpg/dnd aesthetic, give me that high fantasy, high rolling number sheet where my dog-like creature can lay waste to some low tier monsters -- only to just literally run away because a slime decided to chase after him.
last edit on May 13, 2019 3:39:01 GMT by junebug
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Ahhh people want apocalypse too. I am dying for this rp I need zombies. Been playing twd telltale games and I'd die for a fun laidback zombie apocalypse animanga roleplay. ;; If anyone has interest message meeee. I'd love to figure something out??
last edit on May 13, 2019 14:52:12 GMT by Deleted
Trash Queen
pronounsthey/them
145written posts
naraearned bits
offlinecurrently
nara
nara Avatar
when i close my eyes in the darkness your light is my guide we can walk forward without fear
Sites with the magical girl element from like Sailor Moon or have a magical element with a based canon but like... OCs instead of canons... I always love sites like that... with a simple battle system... just go out, have fun... maybe a few staff-run events to unlock upgrades and stuff... i dunno i've just been on sites like this before and had a Blast. Maybe cardcaptor sakura base??? like ocs but one with clow cards and in different positions with open magic and stuff. look i'm just thirsty okay