write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounsif you speak of me in certain tongues, you will be dethroned or detained
108written posts
ophiuchusearned bits
offlinecurrently
ophiuchus
ophiuchus Avatar
gutter rappin', anti-sleepin', no half-steppin'
malachy Avatar
I have an incredibly strong hankering for a wild west rp, based off of Red Dead Redemption, Westworld, etc. Bandits, hard-up sheriffs, outlaws-turned-vigilantes, the whole shebang! If you wanted to mix it up a little, you could even throw a dash of fantasy in there with specialty characters like shamans or witches, who have magical abilities like healing, fire manipulation, or control of animals.

Unfortunately, I feel like the western genre is not a popular one to roleplay. I never see any, which is a huge shame.
this but post-apoc, so westworld/red dead/fallout. gimme gimme gimme.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
ophiuchus Avatar
malachy Avatar
I have an incredibly strong hankering for a wild west rp, based off of Red Dead Redemption, Westworld, etc. Bandits, hard-up sheriffs, outlaws-turned-vigilantes, the whole shebang! If you wanted to mix it up a little, you could even throw a dash of fantasy in there with specialty characters like shamans or witches, who have magical abilities like healing, fire manipulation, or control of animals.

Unfortunately, I feel like the western genre is not a popular one to roleplay. I never see any, which is a huge shame.
this but post-apoc, so westworld/red dead/fallout. gimme gimme gimme.

Fallout: New Vegas RP, go.
Rodent King
aliasditz
pronounsMale
1,729written posts
Mouseearned bits
offlinecurrently
Mouse
Part of the Furniture
Mouse Avatar
where fears and lies melt away.
iota Avatar

I'm actually thinking about making a fantasy site that uses inspiration from a small variety of franchises, Suikoden being one of them. :3 I'll try to keep this in mind. -Sparkles-

Edit: (also, I really love it when I come across other suikoden fans because not many people I know know it. *w*)

Just reading that has made my week. I actually wasn't even sure anyone was going to know what I was talking about when I posted. Suikoden is such a niche franchise when it comes to RPGs. Really under appreciate imo.

On a side note if you need any help with that site... just saying I've got nothing but free time on my hands.
pronounsHe/Him
36written posts
slyearned bits
offlinecurrently
sly
sly Avatar
malachy Avatar

Sadly it isn't a popular genre and that's a damn shame. Trigun was the first rp board that I ever joined so I would love to take a trip down memory lane with the genre. I even have a few FCs in mind for just such an occasion.

Perhaps make a Trigun AU? I mean there's a chance that it would survive on both genre and name alone.
Army-Crushing Star
pronounsSey/Sem
274written posts
Benetnaschearned bits
offlinecurrently
Benetnasch
Benetnasch Avatar
All my attempts to rp end in failure, so now I'm a solo act.
I'd love to see another Log Horizon site. It's a very fun setting and I'm a sucker for crafting and gathering in MMO's. Not having to worry about perma death was nice, too.
local boogeyman
aliasbex, jeepers cats
pronounsshe/her or any pronouns
806written posts
profit of doomearned bits
offlinecurrently
profit of doom
Part of the Furniture
profit of doom Avatar
they pull the axe out your face and say "was it the boogeyman?"
ani Avatar
I want. Superheroes. Not BNHA. Not super OP. Just some cityscape superheroes.

aliaskappaccino
pronounsthey
284written posts
kappaccinoearned bits
offlinecurrently
kappaccino
kappaccino Avatar
welcome and well met, my brave little spark
Personified animals/kemonomimi rp. Whether like zootopia but with shapeshifters, more like animal crossing, just a slice of life with kemonomimis, ancient tribal, or honestly whatever.

I wanna play off the dynamics of characters resisting wilder instincts. Like, you're a wolf girl but that doesn't mean you can take a bite of your new deer college roommate. Even if he looks tasty. That's a bad dog, maybe you just wanna take him out for dinner. Not the alternative. 

I also think things like tails and ears give such a large amount of fun reactions. Like, your character is acting all tough, but his tail is tucked between his legs. <-- Fun visual cues to play with. i am weeb ok, and there is such a large amount of cute fanart of kemonomimis

I even have a site made for this sitting unused, and another all written up on Gaia, but I just don't have the energy to admin two places at once. </3 
someone do it for me lol

the waking storm
aliasLuxu, Galeforce, TenebraeQueene
pronounsShe/They
345written posts
tenebraeearned bits
offlinecurrently
tenebrae
tenebrae Avatar
i bit the tongue behind my teeth (it was never good enough for me)
Kuroya Avatar
Sharp Avatar
I'd enjoy something with an old school final fantasy vibe to it, or even just a site using the FF fandom as reference with its own original world but with familiar things like chobowhats, moogles, and classes rather than the usual panfandom/canon character mashups that final fantasy sites tend to do.
FINAL. FANTASY. XIV.

i mean. it's an entire mmo based around the concept of working and interacting with the world with your own ocs and i know i saw a site start and die on this and just. why has someone not picked this up, this makes me sad, someone please, i beg you, just do it.
YES. YES. Y E S. ALL OF MY YES. I'm hoping to resubscribe for September and i haven't played for 200+ days (not counting that free 7 days from the returnee event) and I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

is there any way to do an anime/manga incredibles rp? or teen titans? Or something based in a big city with heroes and villians and great character development sprinkled with fights and fluffy moments?

I also really want an roleplay where characters are at a camp or on a college campus

also screaming FRUITS BASKET RP

last edit on Aug 13, 2018 2:58:49 GMT by Deleted
aliasmartini
pronounsshe / her
21written posts
illuminationearned bits
offlinecurrently
illumination
illumination Avatar
I stand alone in this house of glass
I remember reading a book two or three years ago in high school called Poet Anderson of Nightmares and to be honest, I think a site based around a dream word or the concept of lucid dreaming would be super cool? Like sign me up for that too please! 

hover & icon
pixiv id 20784982