write a reply

Sites You Want To See

pronounshe/him
154written posts
Razearned bits
offlinecurrently
Raz
Raz Avatar
Something based on the first episode of Love, Death, & Robots would be pretty cool.  I thought the whole series was gonna be based off that, so I was hyped af.  Then BOOM new plot each episode.  Getting to connect(?) with the aliens you fight as/with in the arena sounded super cool. It was like pokemon but on steroids and instead of fainting the alien just dies.
pronounshe + him
157written posts
Gonzoearned bits
offlinecurrently
Gonzo
Gonzo Avatar
it has, truly, been a roundabout path...
a shin megami tensei site based on iv + apocalypse in specific. i've been replaying those games lately and i feel they could make a pretty rad site B) whether it's a canon au thing or just inspired doesn't matter, it'd just be really cool

also:
persona (1 & 2)
caligula effect
jojo's bizarre adventure

pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
Raz Avatar
A chill digimon site would be 👌
SNIP but I love this    

Hi, yes, hello, please do this! I love digimon and I'm working on a site as well. Let's repopulate the fandom. Affiliate? <3
839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
kewkew Avatar
SPIRELE Avatar
SNIP but I love this    

Hi, yes, hello, please do this! I love digimon and I'm working on a site as well. Let's repopulate the fandom. Affiliate? <3

maybe one day!~

too busy w/ hoenn and i don't think it'll pay for off the time needed to sink into this project. maybe when i get a solid base / demand but ehhhhhhhh.
last edit on Mar 21, 2019 18:26:37 GMT by SPIRELE
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
inuyasha site with the series canons and a banging plot. I had made one a few months ago, but Inuyasha plots/events are just so hard to manage. I feel like it could be done really well by someone else, and I still want to be in that setting

harvest moon-inspired rp with anime/manga fcs. I want mostly human characters, with some mix of fae, mages, and maybe selkie. I miss places like Coming Home and Flyaway that were super inclusive, active, interesting, and had so many interesting characters.

sailor moon rp with anime/manga fcs please. all the ones around now are real life fcs, and I'm sorry, but I just can't get into it. maybe even make it original, with original senshi and a new enemy base.

it would also be cool to see a madoka rp.
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Large open world fantasy with several, vastly different countries culturally and war/technology wise. Each worshipping a god and/or Goddess who would be an interactive NPC/player. Many different races some exclusive to certain areas and military positions. Players decisions decide how the world shapes and countries can go to war with one another or unite against a common, emerging enemy.

Certain nations would/could have magic, others advanced technology just something to make each unique.

Idk, I had some really neat event ideas and just general interaction of players with the world around them and how they influence it.
pronounshe/him/his
145written posts
kewkewearned bits
offlinecurrently
kewkew
kewkew Avatar
lunar Avatar
Mouse Avatar
Does anyone remember Digital Hazard way back in the day? I could go for another Digimon site like that.

SAME!!!!
I'm working on a little something something for y'all. winkie face.
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
what about a gods/goddesses who lost their power to the "main God" due to abusing/enslaving humans?

----- Except Hades/Death Gods for not interrupting or ruining human lives?

----- This power all stored inside a medallion that was broken into 6+ pieces, but... When 2 pieces connect the gods whose power stored inside will regain their power?

Then a huge modern fantasy God war... Where One side wishes things to stay the same, no enslaving mortal. Then the other side who just want their power back. [[Minor gods mostly side of mortals because they get picked on by higher up OP gods... don't wish for them to rule everything once more]]

then mwhuahaha these medallion pieces are given to random accepted characters or earned in events. 

//course anyone who has a medallion piece access the powers of the god's abilities stored inside, though much weaker form and clumsier than that original god owner.....//
last edit on Mar 30, 2019 5:12:47 GMT by Ginger