Staff Search for an Original Fantasy RP

aliasRinAma, Kaisa, Vermillion
pronounsShe/Her
19written posts
kaisaearned bits
offlinecurrently
kaisa
kaisa Avatar
Hey guys! Quite a while ago some of you might remember that I had posted about a medieval inspired fantasy roleplay. Well, I'm taking the time to officially search for extra staff to help out on the project. The site is in the final stages of completion, and has been dubbed Vaeris.ย The premise is as follows (though may be subject to alterations):ย 

"It has been said that long ago, man was given the greatest gifts of all. One of these gifts came in the form of a man with stunning blue eyes, porcelain skin, and hair the color of sunlight. That man's name was Elar. Elar was born in the year 1 AS, and quickly announced to be a miracle child. Elar was born to a mother who was infertile, as such was never meant to bear a child. He grew to become a prophet who wandered the world teaching many, healing others, and helping all who needed it. He was hailed to be the incarnation of Romel, god of creation and life itself and proclaimed by all who met him to be the true savior of the land that he was born in. While Elar may have died in the year 30 AS, his descendants still thrive in this world and Elar is revered as a saint- or at least, he was until โ€œThe Dark Ruleโ€ began.

It is now the year 1096 PS, the age of Dakul. This era has become more commonly known among the people of Suviel as โ€œThe Dark Rule.โ€ King Dakul grows more sinister by the day. Once considered holy and sacred, Elarโ€™s descendants have been marked as abominations- heretics who should burn on a pyre. Unable to reveal their true selves to the humans, the descendants of Elar live in fear that they will be labeled as heretics, hunted and slaughtered. This has been a reality since the day that King Dakul was wed to Queen Orsa to join Virgis and Cranar as allies. Many speculate that things will only get worse from here as Skraix and Dakul grow closer."

What I'm Looking For:

• general admin/mods
  • plot/event creation/storyboard staff
  • advertisement mods
  • graphics mods
  • misc. helpers/ staffers for social medias

The site itself has been built on jcink and will be remaining there in hopes of one day perhaps purchasing premium and allowing for 18+ expansions. It is nearing its final stages of completion in hopes of launching for open beta. If you would like to become involved in the project and remain on as staff once it is finished, please fill out the this formย here or PM me here.

Any other information will be discussed through Discord.ย 

If you simply can't wait to talk to me, don't be afraid to add me on discord RinAma#4651
last edit on May 4, 2019 8:40:35 GMT by kaisa
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.