Creating a guidebook on a custom page?

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I've been trying to figure out how to do this but I am BOGGLED. I've seen a lot of Proboards forums use the custom page feature to put together a whole guide book, and it's such a nice feature, but I can't for the life of me figure out how that kind of page works? I feel like maybe it's just too advanced for someone who's relatively new to coding...But I also figure it doesn't hurt to ask? I can give examples of what I mean(I'd have to link sites that use it) but it's basically just...A really clean guide all located in one place?

Is there a template people are using that exists somewhere? They all seem to have the same BASIC layout, but if not is there a guide on building one of these pages? I would really appreciate the help! Thank you!
pronounsno preference /o/
298written posts
offlinecurrently
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩
k̾u̾r̾a̾ 💩 Avatar
perhaps i am faint glimmer —
I don't think I've seen any guides floating around about making custom pages but proboards does provide templates in their creation page. it's really not as complicated as it looks! if you've ever coded a header into a forum wrapper, it's basically the same idea - just on a larger scale
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.