Nekoearned bits
onlinecurrently
Neko
Administrator
Neko Avatar
stressed, depressed, and probably not well-dressed
astrarium Avatar
Oct 1, 2021 11:24:22 GMT @astrarium said:
I'm not an anxious person by default, but what I've learned about malware within the past year keeps me awake at night sometimes. I've set up my PC settings & app guards, browser, modem settings, and browsing filters to the best possible prevention I could fathom. Idk how anybody who works with databases can sleep at all. This vid addresses a certain type of sites that are known launchpads for malware, but any site out there could be a victim/malicious host. The majority of WOT unknown or flagged sites are crawling with them, and a terrifying number show up as first page action points on google searches. I worry over my code for vulnerabilities more than any other thing I worry about in general now (and in comparison much of day to day seems trivial). I only need to be bumped up 2 more worry notches before going full on Cybersecurity.

As a cyber security person, most people are idiots and that's why they get infected. If you're going to be paranoid, get a virtual machine on your personal machine and run it if it bothers you to where it's keeping you up. Also McAfee listening is more likely to get your head infected before your computer. Coding vulnerabilities happen and fretting over them doesn't help one pinpoint the problem and solve it - but there are plenty of ways to help protect your databases. I wish you luck.

and cause I forgot my video,

last edit on Oct 1, 2021 19:28:50 GMT by Neko
write a reply

QUICK REPLY

WRITE YOUR POST DOWN BELOW