post-apocalyptic zombiesss [am]

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

"I walk through the valley of the shadow of death."

Just another quick update to let you all know that we're chugging along.

Laid-back, AU TLOU role-play.

UPDATES FOR YA'LL
Please remember that we're still in development. Systems and features are subject to change based on player feedback.

1. All templates have been coded.

2. More events, missions, and mini-plots have been drafted. Again, we will NOT have an over-arching plot. Members will be encouraged to submit ideas for plot lines, events, missions, raids, whatever when the site launches. If approved, you could even run an event with help from a staff member.

3. We've done some more fleshing out of the factions, their mentality, etc. Although faction leaders will be taken by NPCs at first, there will be opportunities to revolt against them or whatever, so that spot could be yours!

4. We're still trying to iron out an easy-peasy stat system. Our goal is to make it user-friendly, easy to jump right into, and build-able. We've chosen to forgo skills and proficiencies for now; however, should we as a site choose to implement these in the future, the code and documentation have already been written. Note: You will not have to roll dice or even think about your character's ability scores in your day-to-day role-play.

5. Since we're scrapping some elements of the stat system, we'll be making changes to any related sections of the Guidebook.

6. The site advertisement(s) and button(s) have been designed.

7. Rule change! We've decided to set a character limit. We may sell additional character slots in the site store.

During the site's lifetime (which will hopefully be long, since we have things planned for months or even years to come), we will be open to any and all player suggestions, such as new features, changes to existing features, new mini-plots, etc. If a system is broken, we'll fix it. If it can't be fixed, we'll tear it down and build a new one in tandem with the user-base (and make sure you're compensated for your time and effort).

last edit on Jun 5, 2019 10:02:23 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

"I walk through the valley of the shadow of death."

Bee and I are hard at work trying to make the site the best we can. We are getting there closer and closer but we could really use some feedback on some things and even use some help on some ideas. If you are interested in helping out with ideas I have a temporary feedback discord set up where people can pitch some ideas and where we will post certain systems, events, etc and ask for what you guys think. All of this is in hopes of making the site the best we can! Of course we will constantly be improving the site as we go once it opens but we would love to solidify some concepts so the site starts off strong.

If we don't end up using your ideas please don't take it to heart. We want this site to be the best experience for the members but we also still have a slight vision we want to follow but we will try and implement what we can and if we don't take your idea right away doesn't mean we might not consider it and use it in the future!

Temp discord link: discord.gg/a6eBUNT

Or if you are shy send some quick feedback here: www.surveymonkey.com/r/KZZLSLW

Or both!

By joining the discord you will have more input on helping with site development ideas and deciding how the site will work for members. We will also be keeping the discord updated on progress and first looks into our system and events/missions. Also you will get a neat award for helping out!

last edit on Jun 13, 2019 17:49:46 GMT by Deleted
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
Thanks to everyone who has joined the development discord so far! So many more people than we were anticipating getting we really appreciate the help. I put up channels for different aspects of the site to discuss and we have been getting a lot of great feedback and suggestions. I apologize if you join and its overwhelming with info from discussions feel free to scroll all the way up and you'll see my initial breakdown of everything in each channel. If you have any suggestions but don't feel comfortable in the discord feel free to message me here or dm me on discord bloo#6973 I'd love to hear it! We are trying our best to get the site opened as soon as we can. I have been contributing any and all free time lately to the site.
last edit on Jun 16, 2019 17:12:25 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.