a few wants and needs!

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar
of course i am for peace, of course i am for peace. one that suits me.
these wanted ads are all for the pokeshifter site event horizon. i hope to rotate them in and out when i can based on need! hopefully some of these suit your fancy. my full wanted ad over on EH is here.

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pcwrap"]

[attr="class","pcdbox"]
[attr="class","pcdboxinside"]
[attr="class","pcdboxpic"]
[attr="class","pcdboxgradient"]

[attr="class","pcdboxname"]baby brother

[attr="class","pcdboxwrite"]
[attr="class","pcdboxscroll"]

on event horizon, pokemon shapeshifters have founded a city within the wilderness of northern canada as a safe haven named delphia city. this is a wanted ad for my gal avery blackwell, specifically her younger brother. the blackwells are a family of canine pokemon shifters, and unfortunately when the little brother was born (the youngest of the three siblings), their mother died, leaving their father heartbroken and neglectful. this has since left the blackwells into poverty. avery tries to shield her little brother from feeling any guilt over this.
[break][break]
he would be around 13-14 years old and must have a canine pokemon shift (e.g. lillipup, houndour, growlithe, furfrou, rockruff, etc.) the pictured fc is ken amada from persona.

[attr="class","pcdboxinfo"]13-14, ken amada (persona)

[attr="class","pcdbox"]

[attr="class","pcdboxname"]the indebted

on event horizon, pokemon shapeshifters have founded a city within the wilderness of northern canada as a safe haven named delphia city. within delphia city's walls lie the santangelo mafia, a powerful italian crime syndicate. this is a wanted ad for one of its members, as well as a future romance plot for a character i have in mind.
[break][break]
my character is named adelaide lacroix (app) and she is a surgeon in training at the hospital. i would like some sort of plot where this kiddo gets injured in some sort of mafia related thing and she saves his life, leading him to feel indebted to her in some way. from there an "it's complicated" romance blooms, with all sorts of delicious drama. at least that's the idea. adelaide's face claim will be peko pekoyama from danganronpa, so i think it'd be super stinking cute if fuyuhiko kuzuryuu was this guy's face claim. you can also see more about the santangelo crime family here.
[break][break]
he would be 21-23 years old, and could be any sort of typing for his shift (or lack thereof! maybe he's human!)

[attr="class","pcdboxinfo"]21-23, fuyuhiko kuzuryuu (danganronpa)

[attr="class","pcdbox"]

[attr="class","pcdboxname"]wakagashira

on event horizon, pokemon shapeshifters have founded a city within the wilderness of northern canada as a safe haven named delphia city. there are founding families within delphia city, one for each pokemon type. the fujikawa clan are the water type founding family, and they are also the resident yakuza within the city. this is a wanted ad for the wakagashira, or the second-in-command for the oyabun.
[break][break]
the title of oyabun has recently passed hands to the eldest son within the yakuza. i am fairly open to this guy being a variety of ages and there is no set fc, although the one i have presently depicted is saber (gawain) from the fate series. a lot of this plot is super open, but he would be in charge of many of the other members of the yakuza. see more about the fujikawa clan here.
[break][break]
the only stipulation is that he must be a water type pokemon. the fujikawa yakuza only takes water types into its ranks, and they are very strict about this.

[attr="class","pcdboxinfo"]35-45, saber gawain (fate/)

[googlefont="Roboto:400,700,700i,900,900i"]
[newclass=".pcwrap"]width:624px;margin:0 auto;display:flex;flex-wrap:wrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdbox"]width:192px;margin:2px;border:1px solid #222;padding:5px;filter:grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(100%);-moz-filter:grayscale(100%);transition:0.3s ease;-webkit-transition:0.3s ease;-moz-transition:0.3s ease;background-color:#2b2b2b;background:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/vNeAQO.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdbox:hover"]filter:grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter:grayscale(0%);-moz-filter:grayscale(0%);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxinside"]border:1px solid #222;background-color:#2d2d2d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxpic"]width:190px;height:50px;background:url(http://placehold.it/188x50);overflow:hidden;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxgradient"]content:'';position:absolute;bottom:0;left:0;right:0;top:0;background:-moz-linear-gradient(top,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(43,43,43,1) 98%);background:-webkit-linear-gradient(top,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(43,43,43,1) 98%);background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(0,0,0,0) 0%,rgba(43,43,43,1) 98%);filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#00000000',endColorstr='#2b2b2b',GradientType=0 );[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxname"]position:absolute;bottom:-1px;right:0;font:900 italic 25px/22px roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;color:#bbb;text-shadow:1px 1px #2d2d2d,-1px -1px #2d2d2d,-1px 1px #2d2d2d,1px -1px #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxwrite"]margin:5px;font:9px/12px verdana;color:#888;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxscroll"]height:150px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxscroll::-webkit-scrollbar"]width:6px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-track"]width:2px;border-left:4px solid #2d2d2d;background-color:#222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxscroll::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb"]width:2px;border-left:4px solid #2d2d2d;background-color:#555;border-top:2px solid #2d2d2d;border-bottom:2px solid #2d2d2d;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxinfo"]background-color:#2b2b2b;border-top:1px solid #222;color:#777;font:700 8px/8px roboto;height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:5px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxinfo b"]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding-right:3px;z-index:1;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pcdboxinfo::after"]content:'';position:absolute;left:5px;right:5px;top:8px;height:2px;background-color:#222;[/newclass]
last edit on Jul 13, 2019 4:42:08 GMT by shanimal

the endless hunt
aliasleto, blobert, crow
pronounshe / they
1,389written posts
ullaearned bits
offlinecurrently
ulla
Administrator
ulla Avatar
in turning divine, we tangle endlessly

giving a friendly bump just to say that shan is really fun to thread and plot with, and event horizon is currently hosting a whole slew of promotional events in celebration of our anniversary! or come say hi to us on discord o/
pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

thank you ulla! also here is another BUMP because happy second anniversary to event horizon! all of these wanted ads are still open and now is the perfect time to join because there's a few new member promotions as well as a very exciting side-wide event!

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

here is my weekly BUMP! these wanted ads are still open! definitely still a good time to join in, there's new member promotions, post bingo, and event where the city is on fire... i mean. it's fine. (probably.)

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

muffled "we didn't start the fire" plays in the distance

yet another chill BUMP! cause you'll want to pick up these wanted ads while the city the season is still hot! 😎🔥 i am in the process of updating my wanted ad on site, but these three are still here and untouched.

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

here is my slightly delayed weekly BUMP! i updated my post just a smidge— i made links to the applications these characters are for, for ease of access! new member promotions and site anniversary events are still running to the end of the month! ✨

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

BUMP! what's this? THE AD UPDATED?! it sure did. if anyone here loves fe7 i have the wanted ad for you... if not maybe one of the other two will suffice? regardless, the anniversary promo events for event horizon end on june 30th so if that's something that interests you be sure to check it out!

pronounsshe/her
151written posts
shanimalearned bits
offlinecurrently
shanimal
shanimal Avatar

bump! once again we've had a change in the line-up! i also fixed a couple links that weren't working (my b!) the current breach event is running until july 31st so be sure to participate if you want to watch the city burn--

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.