site search!

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
hi! i think the title is pretty self-explanatory, but basically im looking for a site right now - school's out, summer's here, and i...have way too much time on my hands, so im turning to rp !!

i like: panfandom (preferrably those which accept webtoon/novel characters, but otherwise is fine too!! o7), fantasy, original, superpowers

i don't like: systems, pkmn (its not that i dislike it but i really don't know anything about pokemon T_____T), slice of life (but school rps are ... totally fine ...), sci-fi (ill make exceptions!!), fighting-heavy sites

other: not 18+ (REQUIRED), animanga, & no/low wordcount (200>)
last edit on Jun 5, 2019 22:20:27 GMT by Deleted
pronounsHe/Him/His
1,094written posts
lightearned bits
offlinecurrently
light
Part of the Furniture
light Avatar
- FRICTION. an original, superpower based roleplay! has a site plot, nicely active. and there is no complex system, you may play your characters strength level to your leisure. freeform is their motto and they're a very welcoming community.

- moonglade, they're relatively new. but if you like fairy tail then this is the place to go and get that fairy tail muse kicking. their's a system for your magic, but it's mostly for PvP purposes. other than that, this site is also plot-focused. check out their canon slots!!!

- refrain, a magic based roleplay. this place embodies the definition of freeform + magic! there's no site plot but there's site lore that you can add onto! and, also, no limitation as to how many characters you can make. woo!

last edit on Jun 5, 2019 23:39:38 GMT by light
Feline Overlord
aliasChibi
pronounsShe/Her
1,797written posts
Chibi Magicianearned bits
offlinecurrently
Chibi Magician
Spring '21 Dev Completionist
Chibi Magician Avatar
Pure Gremlin Energy
Hello there, Lovelorn! Since you're looking for a fantasy site, I figured I would suggest The Duality of Man as a possibility. We are a high-fantasy site with a lot of species to chose from, some being more strict while others are sandbox. The site itself is original and does focus on the circumstances of war, however, people can play citizens for a more aftermath feel. This being said, I will warn, our lore is on the lengthy side. We do our best to keep it interesting so people will enjoy reading, but I understand some people get overwhelmed by the amount. With the arrival of summer, we are working on getting some events up, including a more plot-focused one which will be coming about mid-June.

While there is some combat, we have no systems! I personally dislike systems myself, so you never have to worry about TDOM introducing one. When you make your character, you can decide power-level and as long as the character is not over-powered, chances are we will allow it.

The community itself is pretty friendly, we all enjoy inviting new people into our mix and believe the more the merrier. We all adore plotting and threading, a majority of us being welcoming application stalkers people. Thus we hope you give us a quick browse and if we're not the right site for you, I wish you luck on your search~! c:
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Shine Bright! focuses on character development as well as progression(but, no stats!), and we encourage members to develop character relationships through personal plots as well through site-wide events. We only allow animanga style face-claims, and we just opened a few days ago, so we still have plenty of character roles open! The best part is that we're set in an alternate universe placed before the genesis of the silver millennium, with original worlds and original characters, but are still sailor moon-based, and continue to incorporate the same themes with some new concepts thrown in.
Feel free to check us out! We would love for you to become a part of the story if you're still looking for a fantasy with superpowers!

also, this is not my site or anything, but if you're still looking for a high school rl rp same old love seems like what you might be searching for! I've only really wandered around there, but you may like it enough to join.

good luck in your roleplay endevours!
last edit on Jun 28, 2019 18:43:22 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.