aliasjo, honey
pronounsfeminine
645written posts
offlinecurrently
honey and the forgor land
Part of the Furniture
honey and the forgor land Avatar
fed up with y'all bitches
hi i'm jo. i have a few pointers before i list the types of sites i'm looking for:

• i would like a newer site or one that's still growing/not slowed down. if the site is too slow and the staff team is slow i'll get bored and likely forget to post and i wouldn't want that since it's rude.
  • no sites with particularly bad skins. i don't mind skins that don't have bells and whistles, i just mean skins that are hard to navigate and a navigation system that makes me dig for aspects i need in order to rp in it.
  • a responsible community. please, no making me walk on egg shells. i don't want to feel like i have to struggle to even breathe in a forum. happens more than i'd like to admit.
  • i don't do western fc roleplay. i just don't. it's not anything against it, it's just how it is bruh so no panfan with things like iron man and other such things unless animanga is also included somehow.
  • jcink or proboards only. idk anything else, man, and i barely know these two.

with that, please let me know about any of the following:

• krp forums. i prefer jcink but i'm getting into proboards too so that's fine too. i want anything that's relatively exciting and doesn't have all popular fcs already taken. i love krp with a passion and it's always been my primary form of rping.
  • progression-based/dnd based systems. i like sites that have characters level up according to how much they post and what they do. i am a crafting/gathering junkie so if there's some kind of system for people to find plants and stuff in the wild on the forum that'd be fun and great. i'd absolutely die over this.
  • panfandom roleplays. a lot of people find them boring but there's a severe shortage of them, given how quickly faceclaim lists get filled out. i need one that's more new or at least active because otherwise i zzzz.

thanks for any help. ♥

last edit on Jun 6, 2019 23:34:11 GMT by honey and the forgor land
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

Shine Bright! focuses on character development as well as progression, and we encourage members to develop character relationships through personal plots as well through site-wide events. We only allow animanga style face-claims, and we just opened a few days ago, so we still have plenty of character roles open! The best part is that we're set in an alternate universe placed before the genesis of the silver millennium, with original worlds and original characters, but are still sailor moon-based, and continue to incorporate the same themes with some new concepts thrown in.
Feel free to check us out! We would love for you to become a part of the story!
last edit on Jun 28, 2019 15:39:16 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.