Explorers of Heart [Pokemon Mystery Dungeon]

pronounsShe/Her
53written posts
rileycooperearned bits
offlinecurrently
rileycooper
rileycooper Avatar
So for the longest while I've wanted a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon site. But any I find die or shut down shortly after I join. And as the old saying goes, "If you want the job done right, do it yourself". So I'm looking for people who would be interested in creating and staffing a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon site with me!

It'd be set in a world where the three game series (Rescue Team, Explorers, Etc) would all be in one world. So like one category would be the Rescue continent and another would be the Explorers continent and each dungeon would be a board and so on. And each town would have an 'HQ' type place, i.e. Wigglytuff's Guild for Continent 1 and like an actual Center for Continent 2. And MAYBE n event, like, every other month? Idk, I haven't thought of that, but we can discuss it eventually.

Think of it as a Slice of Life PMD game! The staff would either make up assignments or use a generator (if we can make and/or find one) to make a list of them. No battle mechanics either, like figuring damage or experience points. It'd be up to the roleplayers themselves to decide on things like that, but staff would step in if we felt this system was being taken advantage of.

The only thing is, well... I've only ever staffed on PROBOARDS sites, and even then I'm not very good at coding or graphics. Like the only thing I'm good at is making decisions, cheering others on, and keeping everybody on task. So I admit, you'd probably be doing most of the work... But I'd help however much I can! And I'm willing to learn too, if somebody would be willing to teach me!

Would anybody be interested in doing this with me? This is what I've got so far. I'm getting the boards set up and then I'll start on threads.
last edit on Jun 12, 2019 2:04:55 GMT by rileycooper
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.