Mega shot in the dark...

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar

SO this is a mega shot in the dark, because I know 900% of sites aren't gonna let me play him, But I'm DYING to play with my lil Sphinx dude up there, Loukas, I haven't really found a place to use him which sucks, because I really like him...But like...

1) Most sites are geared towards humans or really humanoid creatures

2) Most sites aren't gonna let me use any of my images of him, and there's not a face claim out there for this dude LMAO

So I dunno, this is probably a shot in the pitch black dark...But I'd love to find a relatively relaxed place where I can play my boy ;o;
16written posts
Clashearned bits
offlinecurrently
Clash
Clash Avatar
Lifts my LEGGY

Ahhh gosh this is a really nice OC, his colors are so nice ommg.

It's not a specifically fantasy based site or anything, but I'm an admin over on Clash of Fates and it's a mish-mash of Disney, Dreamworks, and other animated franchises that accepts canons and OC's?? So if you can't find anywhere else and are still looking to rp him I'm sure we could find a way to fit him in there? It's got its fair share of action and in between down time, lots of stories and character driven plots between members as well as events that we throw for people to participate in.

If it's something that interests you then feel free to drop in for some questions, we're happy to talk and help you out! Otherwise if it's not a fit for you then no hard feelings and good luck in finding a home for him! (:
last edit on Jun 24, 2019 22:26:19 GMT by Clash
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.