Reincarnation RP

pronounsThey/Them
32written posts
Pepsiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pepsi
Pepsi Avatar
This idea came to me earlier today at work and I figured I'd see if anyone else thought it would be interesting; The central concept would be that all of the characters created on the site would be going through cycles of Reincarnation, this would mean a constantly changing setting/genre, spooky memories of past lives, potentially some soul mate action going on.

So we have some key features here because otherwise i'm gonna ramble:

1) Site genre changes every 3 months, (seasonally).
So this is the big kicker for me, because I'm interested in lots of kinds of rps, but I don't have a large chuck of time to devote to organizing, creating, and threading with characters on a bunch of different sites. The genre would be picked via voting, members would be able to nominate ideas and the top three or four would be put into a poll. The staff would work out details and rules. This would take place about halfway through the season.

2) Memories of Past lives
Because it'd be a pain to lose all the relationships and development your character has gone through over the course of the previous seasons, you would be able to recall fragments of past lives. As you post, a leveling system would be implemented where, as time goes on, your character can go from having the occasional Déjà Vu moment, to having realistic dreams of past lives, to having a complete memory of their past existence.

3) SOuuul mates.
This wouldn't necessarily be someone you were destined to fall in love with, in this case, it would be someone you met in every life, and had a powerful relationship with. This means that you could be mortal enemies, or best friends, this doesn't have to be consistent by any means, you could be married in one life and nemesis the next.

I have a lot of work to get done if this is to ever come to fruition, so drop me a line if you're interested, have a suggestion, idea, or if you'd like to help!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.