phantom of the black parade
pronounsshe / her pronouns
4,238written posts
Kuroyaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kuroya
Part of the Furniture
Kuroya Avatar
at this, the world's end, do we cast off tomorrow~!
once again i am probably advertising a little bit early but.

basically, while i'm trying to get the site put together slowly over the next month or two, i decided i should probably be trying to stake out who would be helping me run the place.

i'd be looking for at bare minimum two or three gamemakers, who would be responsible for reviewing applications and doing general site maintenance (archiving finished threads, adjusting permission masks, updating claims, etc etc). since the site is on jcink premium, obviously past experience with the jcink admin control panel would be ideal but i'm willing to walk people through if they have an open mind to learn (i'll naturally minimize how much you deal with it and how much you can access in there ofc, no problem). similarly, staffing experience on pokemon, vr mmo, or panfandom sites would be nice, but again, not required as long as you're able to help out.

however, i'd also be up for picking up a codebreaker, aka a coadmin. it'd be nice to have someone who was willing to make questing largely as their pet project (because ho boy questing systems are my bane), and i'd also be over the moon if i didn't have to try to weep quietly while trying to figure out a nice layout for official site templates and/or site ads (since yeah i'll do the skin tweaks nbd but let's just say i am not looking forward to figuring out the rest of this). and y'know. it would be nice to have someone to help with soundboarding various site systems and handling a lot of the backend work and all that.

i should probably have a low-level rank too but tbeh i don't think i need it, depending on how i implement some of the systems for letting players roll stuff, so uh. yeah. i guess if you're not gonna touch apps, you'd be a questmaker but. yeah. that's probably where i'm gonna need more help since if i'm spammed with apps i am gonna go down hard.

if you're interested, you can reply to this thread or pm me for a link to the site-building discord where we have the full form for staff and all that!
last edit on Jun 23, 2019 16:14:13 GMT by Kuroya

pronounsShe/Her
23written posts
Jinnearned bits
offlinecurrently
Jinn
Jinn Avatar
this looks super super cool! i've checked out your interest checks, mostly because i've been hunting for just the right pokemon RP and i think i've found it in Link Cable.

I'd be willing to either be gamemaker or codebreaker. I have experience in modding a couple of Pokemon RPs, but they've died out sadly and they're so far dead that it'd be relatively impossible to bring them back. However, I'm an admin of my own site and I'm a mod of a couple of others. My site is an animanga shifter RP and the others are a wolf and warriors RP. I'm decent at coding kinda, the only issue with it for me is that I have trouble creating things. I can modify and replace things, certainly (I like to experiment when I'm in the mood). I break just as much as I fiddle with it |D
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.