Reincarnation RP Staff Search

pronounsThey/Them
32written posts
Pepsiearned bits
offlinecurrently
Pepsi
Pepsi Avatar
Hi! I'm Pepsi, and I'm trying to put together a fairly unique kind of rp, you can find the proposal over here in the interest check board, and now that I've seen a number of people interested in participating in it, I'd like to officially open up a staff search. I'm looking for a couple of different people to work on this with, so keep reading if you'd like to help out!

Co-Admin (1)
The Co-admin would be on the same level as myself, I'd really like to get to know someone before implementing this kind of title, so I think I'd like to take someone on for a trial basis, just to make sure we can work together properly. You would be responsible for keeping site information up to date, I would very strongly prefer someone of this rank to have experience running an RP before this.
-Ability to edit codes in the forum wrapper and style sheet
-Ability to resolve conflicts between members.
-Proficiency in writing.
-Familiarity with Proboards interface and limitations.

Moderator (3-4)
As a moderator, you would be expected to make posts on staff-run accounts, review and accept applications,write/proofread announcements, requiring you to have a strong grasp of the English language grammatically and conceptually. take feedback from members on ways to improve. You would also be in charge of running seasonal voting to determine the next seasons genre.
-Proficiency in writing.
-Familiarity with Proboards interface and limitations.

If you're interested in either position, fill out this google form and drop me a dm on this site or at my discord: Pepsi (#3181), or join the temporary server here, feel free to ask further questions if you have any!
last edit on Jun 19, 2019 0:10:55 GMT by Pepsi
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.