AU MODERN POKÉMON EXPERIENCE, STAFF WANTED

pronounshe & his
4written posts
ozzyearned bits
offlinecurrently
ozzy
ozzy Avatar

hello! ozzy's back with a brand new.. staff search!

inspired by the likes of jurassic park and westworld, pokédise is a roleplay taking place in the modern day! after a geneticist discovers a ditto (the origins of which are wholly based on ozzy's staggeringly uninformed knowledge on organisms) and uses her company, shida genomics and the dinay corporation (pokédise's disney equivalent with all kinds of nefarious intentions) to acquire seven islands (named coincidentally - or not so much) after the regions of pokémon canon.

the pokédise experience is marketed as a lifestyle, where applicants who prove successful are chosen and provided access to the forthcoming seventh wonder of the world. here they can become acquainted with shigen's new species, POKÉMON, AND FULFIL CHILDHOOD DREAMS OF BELONGING TO SOMETHING BIGGER THAN THEMSELVES.

THERE'S TRAINING, BATTLING, A GYM SYSTEM AND TONS OF "HABITATS" THAT ALLOW THE POKÉMON THEY HAVE BRED TO PROSPER AS THOUGH THEY ALWAYS BELONGED.

I AM ENTIRELY WELCOMING OF ANYONE THAT WANTS TO JOIN ME IN MAKING THIS CONCEPT A REALITY, AND IF YOU HAVE SOME CODING OR GRAPHICS KNOWLEDGE, THAT'S ONLY A BONUS.

PLEASE HIT ME UP FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR SIMPLY TO DISCUSS! OZZY#1296 C:

last edit on Jul 14, 2019 1:53:00 GMT by ozzy
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.