Reincarnation, Summoning,panfandom and etc..[interest check]

pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
Cannot believe I am posting this.. but you know what world, I AM GOING TO POST THIS. Because some darn thing out there keeps spamming my inbox with all these Reincarnation/Summoning Medieval Animes... SO HERE WE GO!

First Off The Plot - It will depend strongly with the Setting. But Absolute Simple Barebone this will be a roleplay where people can be summoned through various methods, Reincarnated with their memories intact [optional] of their original Rp world/panfandom/our world. Finally.... There will be a Monthly-BiMonthly depending on the memebrs Genre change that will allow various Fandom Cameos/mechanics to be added on.

What Inspired me to post this thread up?  [to give you an idea, if you like lists]

-- LOZ 
Ganondorf coming back, BOTW in general, The Triforce how it works, Reincarnation of Hylia/Link/Ganon, etc etc

-- That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
The literal reason is in the title;; I guess Kingdom politics as well. I love how Monsters being named somehow Levels them up... Evolves them, that'll be interesting concept to add to the site somewhere.

-- Kingdom hearts
EVERY Single Heartless and Nobody.. They're technically Reborned.. and Technically.. The keyblade summons people... Look.. I love KH every site I ever run has KH elements... somewhere

-- Overlord
Seriously... I bet he was summoned or the game trapped him. LOOK THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON THERE!

-- The Rising of Shield HERO
This anime amazing.. watch it. I don't wanna spoil. Just. Heroes Summoning. And politics

-- Wise Man's Grandson
This guy is from Japan, and uses Our knowledge of Science and Magic.. or how we think it should work. To make his Spells OP as hell. I'd love if the site mechanics are somehow created around this concept. Just Reincarnation here... yip yip Also it has poltiics... DEMONIC POLITICS THE DANG BEST.

-- Death March in the Parallel World
This guy fell asleep woke up in this world.. BUT IMPROTANT THING. There's Hero Summoning AND reincarnation. BOOYA! also this Princess... who tried to use OUR world knowledge to rule her kingdom. just. Throw this in there

-- How Not to Summon a Demon Lord
It has it in the title why I am posting this. Just...yeah

-- No Game No Life
I'd love for Members to swap Titles earned in these roleplays through this mechanic. Challenging each other to games and bam! title or Power.. or something Swap. Even Kingdoms :o

-- ReCreator
All these Creations of All these people ended up summoned or something (never explained) To learn of how horrible their creators are... and that they're not real. Imagine if this type scenario happens. Eehhe ehhehe

-- The Tower of DRUAGA
I swear it has to do with heroes... summoning... I forgot, i think its this anime

[[[[[[[[[[ THERES MORE I SWEAR.... I just can't remember the names.. ;-; I guess list below any Anime your choice and what you wanna see this site carry from that anime.. And we'll see what happens?   ]]]]]]]]]]]

Okay so Onto other business... Post below your ideas, Suggestions, and Questions [Goodness knows Questions help me] Most importantly LET ME KNOW if this catches anybody fancy, as these thoughts will not leave me be, and I NEED TO KNOW! 

Setting... I am letting people vote on the setting since.. Technically all these are set in medieval Time. Maaaybeeee you wanna see these type scenarios in a city instead? 

Early LOZ Eras - This will be similar Medieval Time except it'd be set in Early days before the Goddesses left, so there's plenty of magic. A bit of High Tech Magic items, running on magic.

BOTW 2 Era - Its after Twilight Princess... and the Fall of Hyrule. The worlds are wild mixed with Dark Medieval Ages. Thanks to Zelda's return the kingdoms are slowly working to rebuild.

Modern Era City - It'll be far far Future when Skyscrapers reach above the clouds, The True Political Power is Money/Technology,  There will be a small town. but hey.. Technology! and Our world's influences largely in this rp.

Small town Modern - City will be far far away, and all the focus be all these characters shoved in this small mid-advanced technolgy world. So that the rp slowly advance the technology.

ADDED LAST SECOND  DigiGlitched - Digimon because this is biggest example I could think of. Parts of the world flicker in an out allowing things to come over to the other side. If this get voted... Be sure to Post below What World/Era this is happening at... to cause these problems.

If I get 5 Likes I'll create a discord.
last edit on Jul 2, 2019 2:51:26 GMT by Ginger