Mana Nemesis

0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
So, Whatโ€™s This About?

Mana Nemesis is a site centered around living in a magocracy. What is a magocracy, you ask? A magocracy is a setting where the ruling class is comprised of mostly mages. In this case, the ruling class is comprised of mage families; spells and spellcasting abilities are passed down from family to family.

The site's primarily going to be action-based, albeit with a PG-13 rating because I canโ€™t pay for JCink Premium. I have a rich amount of lore, but not much of itโ€™s set in stone. Other details below:

• Humans only, for practical reasons.
  • Freeform magic section with lots of flexibility
  • Option to start out as either an experienced character or a novice character
  • Complex but easy-to-understand magic system
  • Animanga face-claims
  • Plot revolving around DRAGONS! (So far; may be subject to change.)
  • Probably going to be hosted on ProBoards, because I can't afford JCink.

That's all I've got for now; I want setting creation to be collaborative. DM me if you want to be a moderator!
last edit on Jul 18, 2019 14:21:04 GMT by Deleted
pronounsShe
626written posts
Gingerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Ginger
Part of the Furniture
Ginger Avatar
yumyums Avatar
I've never watched Fairy Tail, but yes, this was inspired in part by the Nasuverse. No Servants or Holy Grail War, though.
I thought of Fate not due the wars or the servants.. or the wishes..

BUT THE POLITICAL Ruling Classes -sparkle eyes- all the Fate Politics, and world be damned who has to deal with them.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.