pronounsshe/her
12written posts
Hestiaearned bits
offlinecurrently
Hestia
Hestia Avatar

Preferred FC: Mabuchi Kou - Ao Haru Ride
( Inspired by this song & this song )

This boy here was Adrie's most recent boyfriend from when she was still in Hoenn, and ironically the only one that wasn't a complete douchebag - but that didn't stop most of her friends from hating him.

Of course, the hatred ended up being well-deserved but I'm not gonna get into that right now...

The short version of why they broke up?
→ He started liking another girl.
→ He tried to pretend that Adrie was still the only girl he wanted.
→ Adrie found out about the other girl.

The break-up was moderately amicable, but there's still a part of Adrie that wants to punch him in the face (because it could've saved a lot of heartache if he had just broken up with her instead of faking it) - and another part that still wouldn't mind kissing him.

I literally can't think of anything else. (FC can be changed. I don't really care who it is.)

Don't kill me, I just want her ex to start some drama since he most likely knows that she was totally putting up a front when she dumped him. I also just need a reason for her to not pay attention to the guy that she currently likes for a while...
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.