TEAM ROCKET

839written posts
SPIRELEearned bits
offlinecurrently
SPIRELE
Part of the Furniture
SPIRELE Avatar
yeah yo boy doing his first wanted ad. ya, u guessed it. i'mma try to be brief but it's also 4AM and i'm like 'why am i still awake O_o'

tl;dr: LF > normal ass team rocket people.

nothing fancy, no super thorough shit or u gotta do this FC, i want this age, blah blah specifics.

here r some guidelines:

• should be 16+
  • should keep rocket existence kinda secret (like u can tell ur husband but only if u think he not gonna snitch on u)
  • have a genuine interest in rocket (u coming 2 us amigo not vice versa)
  • follow orders (u don't have to like them; feel free to go behind ur supervisors back to their supervisor)
  • no crazies, no mass murders, no traitors (think regular ass people in a regular ass crime group)

so like this team rocket is just regular thieves like in the game. profit above all else and they do stuff like poach, sell pokemon, smuggle pokemon, run gambling dens, etc. it's almost like they do regular crime stuff u see in the mafia, yakuza, organized crime, etc. feel free to add realistic flares and what not like drug peddling, political bribing, and make it what u want (within reason). 

the limitations are that u have to remember this is an organization. if u tell ur boss fuck u boss i'm going to stab u in ur sleep, i don't think ur boss will want u in that group for very much longer. this team rocket doesn't blackmail or hold people hostage to force u to work for them because they want members to want to work for them.

so why would u be team rocket. because stealing shit and breaking rules illegally makes money faster and everyone wants money. u have researchers that wanna research illegal things or need funding. you have joe schmoe who can't afford the lifestyle he wants by working his 9-5. you have people who are displaced, disenfranchised, and upset w/ the political system after one of our cities got raided and needs to provide for them or don't trust the government to do so. 

this is fairly open ended but i wanted to let anyone who's interested in this to know before we start pulling out rocket stuff in full swing. thankies. feel free to dm me or just reach out at hoenn.

more faction information can be found here thx: team rocket shit
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
onlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.