Help me tame my scattered brain

pronounsThey/Them
544written posts
Coyoteearned bits
offlinecurrently
Coyote
Part of the Furniture
Coyote Avatar
I have a couple of site ideas and I can't decide which one might be the most viable/interesting in the long run? Both are really solid and I feel like both would be fun, but I wanna see what sounds the best to the general population, even if you don't intend of joining, which one sounds good to you?

SITE 1
A site taking place in Ashland, Oregon, specifically this would essentially be a Coraline based roleplay. I'm imagining this one as following the ideas laid out in This Theory, where the Other World is a living entity Eldritch pocket dimension, who's magic leaks into the real world. The town is like a liminal space, like when you think you see something out of the corner of your eye then look and everything is normal.

This idea is basically going to be a small town slice of life with undertones of supernatural occurrences, based in the setting of Coraline, but maybe with a tough of Gravity Falls and wtnv. Everyone who lives there is weird and life is pleasant, as long as you ignore the disappearances.

That's what I have for it so far, there'll be a lot more too it, but this is the jist.
- Animated face claims, likely pulled from western animation and such.
- Probably set a few years after the actual movie.

SITE 2
This is pretty short, sweet, and to the point. This will basically be a Monsters Inc. roleplay, predominantly set around Monsters University. Likely going to be MUCH more slice of life, but with the general weirdness of this being SOL in a world dominated by monsters. The forum will be a sort of canon divergent setting where the implication is that the monsters never moved beyond using scream energy, and thus still learn to be scary.

I'm iffy on whether canon characters will be allowed? Either way I feel like this could be a pretty fun little take on a slice of life college town setting. Plus monsters.
- Probably gonna go with no face claims or images from the movie, you can either describe your character, pull a BG character from EITHER film and use aesthetic images, or draw them.

---
Whichever site I go for I'll probably give Jcink a whirl, so that's another thing to keep in mind!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.