RWBY AU Wanteds

446written posts
wolfeearned bits
offlinecurrently
wolfe
wolfe Avatar
These ads are for a non-canon RWBY AU set 25 years after the Great War and focusing on the students of Haven Academy. The Remnant Project has been up since early February and is a progression/combat system spin on the genre.

Full Wanted Ad here for Rose..

Rosalia Phoenix is a Vacuo native, former bandit, and a wild card in every sense of the word to say that Rose is rough around the edges is an understatement. Her skill in combat is helped entirely by her semblance that allows her to brute blitz her way through problems alongside a natural strength that is well above the average that allows her to just physically manhandle most people. OOC warning, I tend to write longer posts so if that's not up your alley this will probably be a bad fit. I don't care about post lengths, but I know some people who do so noting!

Rose's semblance is tentatively named Marauder and is a Physical Boost semblance that ups her speed and durability for as long as it is activated. FC is Mordred from Fate/Apocrypha.

Full Wanted Ad here for Vinho/other brothers..

Vinho is Carmim's youngest brother, and was one of the two that went to Mistral with her, when he was 17. He's probably Carmim's closest sibling, considering he's just a year older than her. The only other things that should be part of his character app are being born in Vacuo, and an association with the color red (his name is Portuguese for wine.) He should also probably have the same vaguely West African accent as Carmim, since that's the region I based their home village on. He also plays the kora, though how much that is embedded in his character is optional. Everything else is up to whoever claims him! FC can be changed but the image is Percival from Granblue Fantasy. Semblance and everything else up to player!

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.