In-development freeform Dragon Ball site seeking staff!

121written posts
Tylerearned bits
offlinecurrently
Tyler
Tyler Avatar
Hello all!

I am seeking individuals to help me finish my Dragon Ball site and get the project out the door! My site concept is relatively simple: a fairly standard AU setting with no canon characters, a simple progression system that seeks to counter the complicated math and battle systems that often come with Dragon Ball sites, and an emphasis on writing, storytelling, and being a welcoming, collaborative community that is united in its interest for telling a dynamic and expansive story in Akira Toriyama's beloved setting. 

All the systems are mostly complete, but I am eager to get fresh eyes on my work in an effort to get them to their best possible state. Essentially, I am looking for people to help me iron out the kinks in the system and help me run the place after we open to the public!

Here's what I am asking of you:

-Please be active on Discord, as it will be the site's main mode of OOC communication, as well as the center of our staff activities.

-Please be an open-minded, welcoming individual. I seek to create a welcoming space for all, so bigots and other jerks need not apply.

-Be ready to take on the following duties, in cooperation with myself and other staff members: approving apps, moving threads, updating various claims listings, reviewing shop threads, dealing with any potential disputes that arise, and interacting with the community and cultivating it and the story.

-Have some level of familiarity with the series. I am trying to recreate the feel of the series and provide an authentic tone. I am not asking for people to be walking reference books. If you've got familiarity with the series or a strong sense of nostalgia or love for it, but you're perhaps not familiar with the minutiae of it all, if my vision resonates with you, please contact me!

Thank you for reading all this! If you're interested, please PM me on site here; or, you can reach me on Discord at Purple#1200!
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.