BLACK CLOVER AU ROLEPLAY [INTEREST CHECK]

12written posts
PONGOearned bits
offlinecurrently
PONGO
PONGO Avatar
BLACK CLOVER is a magical world filled with all sorts of races and mystical spells empowered by Grimoires; Books of varying shapes, sizes and colors that contain the wizard's spells and grow along with them as people. Serving the Clover Kingdom are the Magic Knights, the main focus I'd like to hit with this site. Crowned by the Wizard King, the Magic Knights are trained individuals that serve Clover Kingdom and it's inhabitants.

The Magic Knights are separated into nine different squads, each with their own sigils, colors, beliefs, rules and morals. I'd love to have open player character spots for the Squad captains and further enable them customization by allowing them to recreate whatever canon squad they choose from the ground up, completely making it their very own!

Individuals will be able to make lower ranked Magic Knight characters as well (Which is just as encouraged!) and progress through a freeform ability system that gives character's unique abilities like their Magic or potentially rare/powerful items tiered-descriptions detailing it's overall capabilities. I'm thinking I am going to implement an EXP system for the upgrading process, however that isn't set in stone. I could definitely use some feedback on that!

There are endless possibilities for Magic within the Black Clover universe, as well! Based around the four basic elements of Mana (Fire, Wind, Water and Earth), virtually any kind of ability can be implemented into a Magic. I would like to allow individuals to create their own Magic affinities ontop of the list of canon Magics that will be provided.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and I'd very much appreciate anyone's feedback! What are your thoughts on Black Clover and what you're looking for in a roleplaying forum either generally or Black Clover related. I'd love to hear opinions before anything gets set in stone.
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.