pronounsshe / her
398written posts
Ven โ˜†earned bits
offlinecurrently
Ven โ˜†
Summer '19 Bingo Completionist
Ven โ˜† Avatar
got a secret, can you keep it?
Alright, so admittedly Iโ€™ve tried looking but my god I may not be looking hard enough! So I have Alexei, whoโ€™s the Fortree Gym Leader on Hoenn, and I am looking for either one or both of his sisters! Details are in the ad below:

[nospaces]
[attr="class","shadowsBG"]
[attr="class","shadowsIMG"]

[attr="class","shadowsBox"]
[attr="class","shadowsTitle"]name[break]mcname

[attr="class","shadowsBody"]
[attr="class","shadowsHead"]the sister who cared

Okay so. My boy here has a rather messy past. And out of the family he grew up with, only one of his sisters actually cared about him more than their parents back home in Unova. The motherly older sister, sheโ€™s the one who served as a mother figure while they were growing up.[break][break]

Since Alexeiโ€™s parents never cared about him, she was the one who stepped in and kept him company...at least for a while. That was until sheโ€™d been forbidden from talking with him when they found out. So thereโ€™s that.
[attr="class","shadowsSub"]silent encouragement

So the history is loosely based on my boyโ€™s, please see his profile for some details. Since sheโ€™s older than he is, the age gap would have to be a little close, seeing as he looked up to herโ€”at least until the divide happened and Alexei ran away from their home back in Mistralton.[break][break]

The FC? Preferably Ukraine from Axis Powers: Hetalia, since theyโ€™ve got a lot of art together along with the younger sister (whoโ€™s Belarus, also from the same series)โ€”because the similarities between the three really has them pinned down as siblings, even in the canon source material the series the FCs come from.[break][break]

Would there be reconciliation, or contempt between them?[break][break]

This ad actually goes out for either one or both of his sisters, one older and one younger. The FCs are almost certainly set, but the histories have a loose structure and you can feel free how to play out their journeys and all that![break][break]

For more details or for any show of interest hmu on Discord I'm much more active there![break][break]

I'll even supply icons and hovers to use should anyone be interested!

ulla

[newclass=.shadowsBG]height:400px;width:450px;border:#eee 1px solid;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsIMG]height:400px;width:450px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsIMG IMG]transition:1s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsIMG IMG]margin-left:-50px;-webkit-filter:brightness(60%);transition:2s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBox]border:#fff 1px solid;height:368px;width:415px;margin-top:-385px;opacity:.9999999;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody]background-color:#fff;width:250px;height:348px;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;float:right;margin-right:-270px;padding:10px;transition:1s;overflow:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#ddd;border-right:#fff 2px solid;border-left:#fff 2px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#ddd;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsHead]text-align:center;font-family:varela round;font-size:22px;font-weight:800;border-bottom:#ddd 1px solid;margin-bottom:5px;color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsSub]font-weight:800;text-align:center;border-bottom:#ddd 1px solid;border-top:#ddd 1px solid;padding:1px;padding-top:2px;margin-top:15px;margin-bottom:5px;font-size:16px;font-family:varela round;color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBody b]color:#680E17[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsTitle]text-align:right;color:#fff;position:absolute;top:350;transition:1s;font-family:varela round;font-weight:800;font-size:26px;line-height:19px;margin-top:320px;margin-left:300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsTitle]left:425;margin-left:30px;transition:1s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.shadowsBG:hover .shadowsBody]margin-right:0px;transition:1s;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Varela Round]
last edit on Aug 10, 2019 19:42:21 GMT by Ven โ˜†

3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.