hover request

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
hi there! i'd be eternally grateful if someone could turn THIS into a large and extra large hover for me? so one 250 x 400 version and one 400 x 840 version? would like it to be fairly clean, sharp and bright! a nice crop and color. nothing overly dark or texture heavy, that's all.

will definitely re-host and credit the maker as well. <33
last edit on Aug 21, 2019 3:35:41 GMT by melody
0written posts
Deletedearned bits
offlinecurrently
Deleted
Deleted Avatar

hi, !! i hope these work - i haven't been making gfx that aren't for dark skins for a while, and i'm still out of practice a bit compared to the summer (well, i didn't have much practice in the first place, but ><) so hopefully this still fits in as not "overly dark"! here's the 250x400, above: (please rehost!), and here's the 400x840 link. the coloring for the second is different - an unfortunate side-effect of my editing software not having an option for saving settings - but hopefully it works regardless.
last edit on Aug 21, 2019 16:52:36 GMT by Deleted
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.