rosetta icons [gbf]

119written posts
melodyearned bits
offlinecurrently
melody
melody Avatar
hi there! i was wondering if anyone would be wonderful enough to make me a small album of rosetta icons from granblue fantasy? just 100 x 100 icons, and maybe a couple of 250 x 450 hovers. c;

thank you in advance for anyone who takes this up! it'd mean a lot. and i'll definitely credit/reupload at your request. <3

last edit on Dec 2, 2019 19:33:09 GMT by melody
pronounsshe/her
344written posts
lychee💖earned bits
offlinecurrently
lychee💖
lychee💖 Avatar
come take a look before fallin at my feet. all i'll ever know is life up on a throne
figured i'd make some since no one else has yet. not sure what style you prefer or the kind of art you like, so i just made icons like i'd normally make for myself!! if you decide to use them, you don't have to rehost if you don't want to. i don't delete anything lol

ibb.co/album/gcBpVa

edit: i realized i read the sizes wrong so i remade them into 250x450 just ignore the 250x400s lmao
last edit on Dec 3, 2019 10:37:07 GMT by lychee💖
3,084written posts
Kitten4uearned bits
offlinecurrently
Kitten4u
Part of the Furniture
Kitten4u Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","infoBG"]
[attr="class","infoBG2"]
[attr="class","infoBack"]
[attr="class","infoTitle"][attr="class","fa fa-star-o"] threadarchived
[attr="class","infoDiv"]

[attr="class","infoBody"]

To keep the forum clean and so people know that all threads in certain areas are current and that the OP is likely to still have interest, we archive threads that haven't gotten posts for 2 weeks. This thread is being archived for that reason. If you would like this thread reopened, contact a staff member.